"No," He unlatched one strap of my heel and smiled. "Your feet are hurting so I want you sit back and relax." He unlatched the other strap and took both of my heels off.

I turned away, not wanting to get embarrassed by Landon seeing my feet. I usually polish and cut them but I just cut them this week. "I know they're ugly Landon so please." I moved them from his lap without looking as I heard a light laugh from him. He put my feet back on his legs.

"Yes they are Leah. They're like wolf claws." He chuckled, "I need to get you my sisters nail technician number."

My heart dropped, feeling insecurity sinking into my body. Landon is talking about how ugly my feet are. What about William? Does he think the same way about them?

"Hey." I didn't notice Landon had moved from his position until his hand lift the bottom of my chin to look him in his eyes. His memorizing blue eyes. "I was just joking. Your feet are beautiful, Ma chérie." He softly says, looking into my eyes as I was looking into his. I could feel the tension so I cleared my throat, looking elsewhere. (My darling.)

"So what was that video about Landon?" I questioned, looking elsewhere but I could feel his hand leaving my chin quickly with a frustrated groan. He moved away from me which made me pout just a little. But I quickly stopped myself from feeling his fingers attached to my chin and those blue eyes staring into mine-

"Adaleah, it's so frustrating that my parents think-" I zoned out again when I noticed his features of his face and his body language while he's talking about his parents. I wonder what his features looks like when he's making love to someone?

"Right Adaleah?" He faced me with his blue eyes dazzling and his not out of shape body towards me. I hated that I didn't hear anything. So instead of asking what he said, I just agreed with what was said.

"Yes of course." I smiled hoping that I didn't say anything rude to his question he just asked.

He gave me a sad look, which is telling me he did say something negative. "So you agree with my parents Adaleah? You think I'm a screw up?"

I finally moved out of my position frantically grabbing his hands. "N-No I don't Landon. You're not a screw up."

"But you just agreed to what my parents said about me." His eyes stared into mine with a sad look. Then he looked elsewhere, "Maybe you're right. I mean I kicked you out of my life and I stopped talking to you when we were younger."

"Landon no that's not true." I grabbed either side of his face, letting his eyes look into mine. "Yes you may be an asshole at times, you may be difficult at times, but you are not a screw up. You are who you are and your parents can't change that. Yes you kicked me out of your life, but I forgave you Landon. That was in the past this is now."

He put his hand on mine and closed his eyes with a smile as I smiled, seeing by my touch is calming him down. I really wanted to tell him about my feelings towards him but I didn't want our friendship to be over. I'm still seeing William.

He opened his eyes with a smile still on his face and he gently removed my hands from his face. He stood up, holding his hand out for me to take. I gave him a confused look trying to figure out what he wanted me to do.

"What?" I questioned as he chuckled rolling his eyes playfully. Instead he grabbed my hand, intertwining our hands into each others. We started walking as he lead the way but I don't even know where we're going.