26. Ethereal Beauty.

Start from the beginning

He is capturing every detail, his new blonde slightly Curly hair perfectly fell on his forehead, he has light make up on his pale skin making him more beautiful, his sparkles eyelids, his small body which has a lightly highlighted, the officer's gaze stopped in his pink tinted lips, the officer gulped and looked at his clothes. his dress which is now white fluffy sweater and white pants.

"Close your mouth Jeon, he is your husband you know you can devour him after the party." He blinked many times as he cleared his throat and glares at Jin who is smirking, then again glanced at the boy who is standing looking down like someone gave him punishment. "Take your chick bags and your card." Jin said handing the officer his card and shopping bags. "Take him inside the poor boy is very tired after roaming around in the mall and he is pouting, when he took his phone." Jin said chuckling looking at Jimin who blushed slightly. Jin got inside his car and drove off not before waving at Jimin and Jungkook who is still stuck in Jimin's beauty.

"Let's go inside, I have to get ready for the party." Jungkook said turning around but not forgetting to hold the younger's hand, they walked inside, on their way they saw Mrs. Jeon walking out of the room, he quickly hides himself and Jimin behind a wall, they didn't know that Jimin is out and Jungkook didn't wanted them to know, he ran towards his room with Jimin when he saw his mother disappeared in the another corridor.

He locked the door and looked at the boy who is now looking at him with teary eyes.

"You choose this hair colour?" The officer asked raising a brow. Ignoring the teary eyes.

"I-I am s-sorry, I-I didn't know they will do it... I m-mean my h-hair, I-I didn't know a-about it." Jimin suttered as he is trying hard not to cry in front of the officer.

"And you didn't answered my calls, you know how much worried I was." Jungkook said looking at the younger whose tears fell from his eyes wetting his blushy cheek. Jungkook quickly took a tissue paper from dressing table and wiped his tear gently.

"I-I d-didn't... A-Actually J-Jin Hyung t-took my phone and-" The smaller's words cuts of by his husbands.

"And you pouted?" The officer laughed as he saw the younger blushing mess. "I am sorry, I am just teasing you... You are so cute." Jungkook lightly pinched his cheeks making him pout again. Jungkook gulped as he turned around and walked towards his wardrobe. "D-Did you enjoyed?" Jungkook asked as he took out his clothes which he is going to wear.

"I-I did." And that's what he wanted to hear from the younger, he is glad the younger enjoyed it, he will surely thank Jin and Hoseok for taking him out, the younger seems more cheerful. After asking some more questions the officer left to take a bath, he didn't have too much time so he make it quick and walked out of the bathroom half naked making Jimin's heart thump, Jimin looked away but still throwing secret glances towards him. The time was very hard for Jimin he is trying to get himself busy, he sighed in relief when Jungkook put on his shirt, he will not lie, the officer is hot and he looked more hot in his uniform but today he is looking even hotter.

Jimin can stare at him all day.

Jeon Jungkook

Well, He is drooling at the sight.

Jungkook lips lifted upwards when he noticed Jimin's gaze upon himself, he cleared his throat to get the smaller's attention, who looked away embarrassed by his actions.

"Let's go, we are late." Jungkook said as he looked at the time, they are half an hour late, and he is sure his father will not like it.

They walked out of house hand in hand, the officer is glad that he didn't have to drive anywhere it's held in their lawn which is situated in the back side of the house and it's quite big. The decorations is very beautiful, with colorful flowers, balloons and lots of lamps, Jimin curiously looked around as he is seeing it first time, the place is beautiful he is amazed by.

Everyone looked at the couple as they walked towards the Mr. Jeon who is standing with some of his friends, As everyone already knows Jungkook they introduced him with so many buisness partners and some relatives, Mr. Jeon looked pleased when everyone complimented him that he has beautiful Son in Law.

They announced in media about it, They met Jungkook's friends and Jimin met Yoongi this time properly even though he noticed Yoongi's wierd glances at him, it's like he has found him stealing something but it's not possible jimin never met him besides he never stole anything so it's impossible. Jimin is glad that Jungkook didn't left his side not even for a second.

Everything went smooth like butter, Mr. Jeon finally came out of the shock and smiled at Jimin whenever their eyes met, but Jungkook's sister didn't seem friendly to him all everytime at the party she is glaring at him.

But he is very happy with Jungkook by his side. He wanted this for forever.

But!!

To be Continued.

How is it?

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨
</3