35

They immediately went to work on Megatron. They laid Megatron on the med berth. Megatron was awake but trying to stay awake. They worked on him and finally within 2 hours he was in stable condition. And they did confirm that he did have a dangerous bug that was attacking his systems. Shockkwave then rounded up everyone. Except for Knockout who was taking care of Megatron.

Thanks for coming guys. Look, we may have to help Megatron at any cost. We did confirm that he had contracted a dangerous bug that was attacking his systems. Thankfully it isn't contagious. But we'll probably have to help Megatron with everything. I know it may be weird. But Megatron needs everyone's help. Shocky he's okay right. Hmm. Yes, Stardust he is. He is in stable condition.

Meanwhile Knockout was hooking up Megatron to an energon bag. He walked over and saw he was waking up. It's good to see you up my Liege. Megatron just stared. Well my Liege we did confirm that you did have a bug. Megatron turned. S…star…dust. W..ell she gets it. No my Liege she won't. Anyways my Liege. We all will have to help you. Because it will be a while to get you up with walking. Megatron just nodded. He felt better but not good enough. Knockout left and went to check on things. Megatron went and fell into recharge.

Stardust snuck out and went to check on her Uncle Mega. You went and were walking when you hid and saw your father looking for you. Then he walked by. You checked and hurried and approached the med bay. The doors opened and you saw Uncle Mega on the berth. You walked in.

I walked in and climbed on an empty berth. I am glad you are going to be okay Uncle Mega. Wonder how you got that bug. You looked and saw his eyes slowly opening.

Megatron was resting when he heard your voice. He slowly opened his eyes. He opened them and looked at you sitting across and next to him on an empty berth. He smiled at you. S..star.dust.

Hi Uncle Mega. I wanted to see you. I kind of snuck out of the room to see you. I looked at Uncle Mega and he frowned at me. What. I wanted to see you.

Soundwave was in the throne room. He looked everywhere for you including the med bay. He went to the computers and checked the footage. Hmm. I should have known. You sneaky little girl. I should've known you went to check on your uncle. He then bridged himself to get you.

I was sitting. Uncle Mega. You wont get that bug again well you. Megatron shook his head no to you. Good. Suddenly I heard a bridge opening. Uh oh. Busted. Soon Soundwave stepped out. Alright Stardust, come on, it's time for bed. How are you feeling, my Liege? O…Kay. Good. Get some rest Uncle Mega. Soon Soundwave bridged you and himself to the room.