41

Meanwhile in Soundwave's room Soundwave was happy that he was your true sire. But he was still trying to figure out why StellarMoon didn't tell him that she was carrying. Sighs. Why didn't you tell me my love? He grabbed the pad and looked at the photo of them. I really do miss you. I am sorry I forgot. I.I didn't want to remember the pain again of losing you.

Soundwave felt terrible that he was there for you when you were brought into this world. But he knew that he got a second chance. He was going to make it right for you. He knows that you forgive him, because he didn't know. But you still loved him because he is your sire and you can't stay mad at him forever.

I got done talking to Screamy. Okay thank you Screamy. Don't tell sire or anyone I spoke to you about this. Because you know. Hmm. Yes I do know. Anyways if you have anything else to talk about or ask just let me know. I will. I immediately ran to him, giving him a hug. Starscream was astonished he didn't know what to say. But he gave you a hug back. He never had a hug like this before. Thank you Screamy. Bye. Bye Stardust. I walked out his doors closed but ran into someone. I looked up and saw Uncle Mega.

Stardust. Why were you in Starscream's Room? Uh. Wanted to try to make a deal. You know. Megatrkn lifted his optics ridge. No, I don't know. Did he or is he. Huh. No Uncle Mega. We are trying to get along. He is trying to make up for what he has done in the past, that's all. Hmm. Okay I see. Well if he ever lays a hand on you. His spark is mine. Is that clear? Uh yes Uncle Mega.

I walked off knowing that Uncle Mega was watching me. I am keeping my optics on you Stardust. He said. I know you want to learn more about your carrier. But please don't do anything irrational or something that can get you into trouble. Because Soundwave can't lose you not like he did with StellarMoon.

Meanwhile in Shockwave's Lab. He was very busy making the serum for you. He wanted to make sure it was done. But he didn't want to test it out on you yet. But he left his lab to look for something. He walked to Soundwave's room. He knocked. The doors opened. Hey Soundwave can you hand me my hologram form. I am going to get something or someone to test this serum. I am not testing it on stardust unless I know it is safe and ready. Soundwave nodded. He walked in and Shockwave followed.

Here. I will set a bridge to Jasper. Thanks Soundwave. Soon the bridge opened and Shockwave attached the device and activated it. He walked through. Meanwhile in Jasper, a young adult femme was walking around but she didn't here anyone coming around or anything until she felt some. Gasp. Soon she passed out. Human Shockwave lifted her up and walked away from the town and went to the forest. Soundwave I need a bridge. Soon the bridge opened.

Shockwave walked through and went to his lab. He laid down the femme and went to his desk. She was strapped down but wouldn't get hurt. Shockwave deactivated his form and carried on with the work. Soon his doors opened. He looked and saw it was Stardust. Who's that Shocky?