12

I was sleeping. I was in the middle of my nap when I was having a nightmare of Screamy. You are going to die, little one. No. Hmm. Please no. Soundwave was reading his pad when he heard something. He turned and got up and checked up on you. No. Sire help. Soundwave knew you were having a nightmare. He gently lifted you up and cradled you. Hmm. No. I immediately woke up and yelled sire. Sire. Hey shh. I am right here. Sire. Oh sire.

Soundwave knew this nightmare had to be because of Starscream. He laid you back down and gave you something that would help you sleep. Which it did. Soundwave grabbed his visor and put it in. He walked out and went to confront Starscream. He walked to the throne room and saw Starscream and Megatron arguing.

Megatron turned. Starscream turned. You. Starscream saw Soundwave walking towards him very angry and upset. He was backing up but bumped into megatrkn. Get out of my face you worthless seeker. He pushed Starscream and slammed in Soundwave. My Liege. I am not helping you.

Soundwave was pissed. He lifted up Starscream and threw him across the room. Thanks to you my daughter is having nightmares because of you. He extracted his tentacles and electrocuted him. Making the seeker to go numb. Aaagh. Soundwave please have mercy. No. You don't even know your place which you should. He dragged Starscream out and threw him. Worthless piece of scrap. Soundwave immediately walked off. He walked in the throne room and downloaded some relics to decode in his room. Soundwave you okay. Not now my Liege.

Megatron kept quiet. He saw Soundwave download the relics to decode. My Liege I am decoding the rest of the relics in my room. Megatron watched Soundwave bridge himself. Megatron blinked his optics. My Liege. Shut up Starscream.

I was sleeping in my crib and still having nightmares. Gasp. Sire. I looked around and didn't see him until I saw a bridge open. I immediately saw my sire walk out. Sire. Soundwave looked up and walked over to you. Sire the nightmares aren't going away. Sire, I'm scared. Soundwave lifted you up and cradled you. Shh, it's okay, sire is here. Soundwave went and checked his pad but then turned it off. He then hummed a Cybertronian song to help you fall asleep and to relax. I heard my sire humming a song. I immediately started yawning. Yawns. Soundwave looked and saw that you were fast asleep. He laid you down and went to work on the relic.

Soundwave worked on the relics. He took off his visor and started opening the files. He clicked on one and started decoding the relic. It took about 2 or 3 hours when Soundwave finished his work. He checked the time. He got up and put his visor on and took the two pads. He walked out heading to the throne room. But what Soundwave didn't know was that a bridge was opening in his room. You were sleeping but heard a new voice you never heard before. Hey Prime they whispered I discovered a sparkling. It's not safe for a sparkling. He lifted up the sparkling. You then woke up. You looked at the figure.