Fast Forward 17 Years Page 17

Okay I just figured this out and just found out about this. I totally forgot about with Shockwave and Dawn. I am just know writing about with them. So here's the story with them so far. Yes Shockwave and Dawn are sparkmates/conjunx-endura. And yes she is carrying Shockwave's child. I completely forgot that I had her in the story. And I guess I completely forgot about Shockwave. Oops my mistake. But please enjoy. And thank you for all the support.

Soundwave smiled. Anyways you do remind me of your mother. But I don't look like her. Soundwave looked at you. You actually have her eyes and her smile and her personality. And you are also stubborn just like your mother was. Father. I wish I got to meet her. So do I, my little one.

Meanwhile in the med bay Knockout was still working on Megatron's fusion cannon. Megatron immediately hisses at the pain when Knockout hits a sensitive wire that was located inside his fusion cannon. Ouch. Megatron yelled. Easy Knockout. Sorry my Liege.

Meanwhile in Shockwave's Lab. Dawn was really not feeling well or feeling like herself. Her moods can be, well how can I say it. She will be fine one second then the next she is upset or sad. This time she was not happy. She didn't like the way she looked or she didn't like her weight.

Shockwave walked in and noticed Dawn was not happy. He set his stuff down and walked over and sat on the chair next to his desk. My love. Why are you upset? Why do you want to know? Dawn asked him. I am your husband and I want to know so I can make you happy. Sighs. I don't like the way I look, I look ugly. Shockwave went and activated his holoform. He then slowly wrapped his arms around her. You are beautiful to me.

Soon a soft smile formed on her face. Shockwave looked and smiled. He then looked at Dawn. Dawn. I love you no matter what. And I will be with you until my spark ends. I will be with you even when our child is born. Dawn listened and quickly turned around and grabbed his face and started kissing him. Shockwave eyes widened but then they closed.

Dawn soon felt him pushing his tongue in her mouth. S..Shock. Soon they pulled away from each other. So what do you want? A girl or boy. Huh, Shockwave said. Until it clicked. Oh you mean mech or femme. What. Mech or femme. Yes, sweet spark. In our language mech means male and femme means female. Oh okay. I get it now. Shock. Hmm, yes. I am thinking of a name. StarWave. I think that is a wonderful name.

Dawn was sitting with Shockwave while he was still in his holoform. Shockwave lifted his servos and started massaging Dawn's back. Hmm. You know how to get me into a better mood, Shock. Shockwave chuckled. Well I just know you that well. I am your husband. Dawn chuckled. Yes you are. Soon the doors opened. Shockwave looked and saw Knockout. Oh. Uh. Sorry. But Lord Megatron requires your assistance. Alright. Shockwaev deactivated his holoform. Shock. Shockwave turned. He walked over and bent down. Yes. She walked over and kissed the side of his helm. He couldn't smile but in his spark he was. I'll be back soon, Dawn. Okay. Don't be long. Soon Shockwave was gone.

So how are you feeling Dawn? Okay I guess. It's getting really uncomfortable nowadays. Hmm, yes. Anyways, can you give me a check up? I want to know how the child is. Of course. Knockout walked over and set his servos down to Dawn. She climbed on and Knockout walked out and headed to the med bay. I'll let Shockwave know where you are at.