Fast Forward 18 Years Page 28

Soon Megatron and Knockout stopped. Finally you guys stopped. And okay I learned my lesson. Never wake you up like that. Good. Because I really don't like to be woken up like that. You actually almost gave me a spark attack. Soon Megatron left and went his way.

Sweet spark, since we are well mates. Do you still want to sleep in your room? I looked up at my sparkmate. I don't know. I sorta like my room. Well if you want we can just sleep in your room. I just don't like to leave my father. Yes I know. Knockout looked at his internal clock. My dear it is close to bedtime. I nodded. Uh, I'll be back in need to speak to my father. I walked out to speak to him.

Soundwave was asleep on his berth when he felt someone nudging him. Hmm. Soon he heard your voice. He opened his eyes and saw you. Hmm. Stardust is something wrong. No. But can I ask you something? Sure. What's up? I walked over and sat next to my father. Dad, is it okay if uh. Soundwave waited for what you were trying to say. Soon he knew. You want to ask me if it is okay that Knockout sleeps with you. Uh. What. Well yes. I really don't care, Stardust you two are sparkmates. You are old enough to make your own decisions. Anyways I was afraid that this day would come.

I know dad. I just like my room. And I don't know what to do. Soundwave chuckled. Sweetie if you ever need time alone you can always use your room. Okay thanks dad. Soon dad deployed Laserbeak and they both hugged me. We love you Stardust. No matter what. I got up and walked to my room. I saw Knockout still awake waiting for me. Knockout looked up and saw you. So. I'll go with you. Knockout smiled and got up and held your hand and you both walked out together. Soundwave was sitting on his berth when he saw you both walking out. Knockout. Knockout turned. Yes, Soundwave. You take care of her, you hear me. I will, don't worry.

We both headed for the med bay. We both walked in and we walked to the other room. We walked inside and we both sat on the berth. I love you Stardust. I love you too, Knockout. We soon both kissed each other. The kiss was endless and passionate. We soon backed away. Night sweet spark. Night my handsome medic.

It was the next morning I woke up and I knew that something was not right. I was starting to not feel well. I immediately ran to the washroom. Knockout was waking up when he looked and noticed you weren't with him. He heard something in the washroom and walked to the room.

Knockout walked to the washroom. I was in the washroom on the floor when I felt servos on my shoulders. I looked and saw Knockout. Hey sweet spark you okay. No. I don't feel good. I don't know why. Knockout got up and walked to the other room to grab his scanner. I didn't know what he was doing. But I saw him coming back with his scanner. Here, hold still doll. I leaned against the wall while he was scanning me until he stopped. I looked at him and saw his eyes were widened. Knockout is something wrong. Soon I saw knockout looking at me and smiling. No sweet spark, nothing is wrong. Here look. I took the scanner and looked at it. Gasp. What. Is this for real, Knockout? Knockout nodded. Yes sweet spark you are sparked. You are carrying my child.