23

What, replied Megatron. Why are your optics red? Megatron just stared and said this. Because they just are. Okay, said Shockwave. He looked around and saw big spikes on his back. Why big spikes. Megatron was starting to get annoyed by Shockwave's questions. Megatron growled softly. Like I said with my optics they just are.

Meanwhile in Soundwave's and your room Soundwave was working and helping you with your costume. You wanted to be exactly like your sire. Sire, I want tentacles like you. Hmm. Let me see what I can do. You saw him making out and carving out something. Soon he turned around and bent down helping you to connect your tentacles. Sire, do they work like yours? Hmm. No. But I have an idea. Soundwave got up and grabbed something and started working on your tentacles. You soon felt your sires' tentacles tickle you. Hee. Sire that tickles. You then saw your sire using his tentacles to grab a tool that he needed. Almost done, he said. And finished. Alright let's see you try them out.

You looked and activated your costume. You then saw the tentacles that your sire made started working. You immediately smiled and giggled. Soundwave was watching even though he had his visor on he was smiling. Too bad I can't transport like you sire. Hmm yes. But I am not doing that. It is dangerous. Now let's go show Steve your costume. But I have an idea. Why don't I just let you go find him. Because you look just like me. Soundwave went and checked on Steve's location. Alright Stardust Steve is in the cafeteria. Do you remember where that is? Uh not really sire. Okay I will bridge you. But let me put and download a voice recording of my voice to your visor. Why sire? So you can sound just like me.

Soundwave went and grabbed a voice recording and downloaded it to your visor. Okay try it out. You tried it out and you definitely sounded like your sire. Cool. Okay ready sire. Soundwave opened a bridge and you walked through.

Steve was in the cafeteria having some energon when the doors opened. He looked. Gasp. Soundwave. Oh my Primus. What happened to you? Did Shockwave's shrink gun shrink you? Steve lifted you up and took you to Knockout.

Soundwave was watching the footage. But he couldn't help but laugh. He took his visor off and tears were coming from his optics because of laughing so hard. Oh my. Steve thinks that Stardust is me. That costume is spot on. He then clicked the footage to watch the video in the med bay.

Steve ran to the med bay while holding you. The doors opened. Knockout we got a problem. Knockout turned. Oh no not again. First Shockwave and now Soundwave. Here bring him here. I kept quiet. But first they were going to take the visor off. Objective: do not take the visor off.

Soundwave was watching and he heard everything you had said. He chuckled. Well done Stardust. I even say that. Well she is better at saying it then me. He looked and watched.