15

Megatron was sitting on his berth reading something when he heard you hiss. He got up and checked on you. Hey you okay. No Uncle Mega my boo boo still hurts. Megatron got up and went to his private racks and walked in and grabbed an ointment and came back out. He opened the tube and rubbed the ointment on your wounds. There, that should make you feel better. Thank you Uncle Mega. He chuckled and said your welcome.

I decided to try to sleep. I went into recharge and surprisingly. I didn't have one. I was sleeping when I heard a sweet but calm voice. It sounded like my sire's voice. But I couldn't tell what they were saying.

It was morning Megatron got up and stretched his back and his spikes trying to position them. He went and checked on you. He noticed you were sleeping. He went to the washroom to try to pressurize his spikes.

I was sleeping when I heard noises. I woke up and heard them coming from the washroom. They sounded weird and gross. But I didn't say anything. Soon you saw your Uncle Mega walk out.

Megatron rubbed his back trying to pressurize it. He turned and saw you awake in your crib. He walked over. Morning Stardust. So what do you want to do today?

Uh. Flying. We made a promise well you made a promise remember. I heard Uncle Mega laughing. Of course I remember. Okay. But Uncle Mega can we stop at the med bay. I want to see sire. Alright. Uncle Mega bent down and lifted me up and carried me out.

Knockout was checking Soundwave's vitals. He noticed that Sounds was trying to come around but wasn't showing it. Hmm. Strange. He looked more. But he realized it was nothing serious. He walked over and grabbed an energon. When he grabbed his drink he heard his doors open he looked and saw you and Lord Megatron. My Liege, and Stardust.

Hi Knockey. Wanting to see sire. Megatron walked in to let you see your sire. He lifted you up and sat you on Soundwave's chest. Sire please wake up. You bent down and nuzzled his neck close to his face. You felt the warmth of his helm that you missed. Knockey please take visor off want to see his face. Knockout nodded and walked over and gently took his visor off. You stared at his face. You went up and gently traced his lines that were soon on his face. I love you sire. Okay put visor back on sire doesn't like it with visor not on when in rooms. Knockout walked over and placed Soundwave's visor back on. Okay flying time.

Megatron nodded and lifted you up. He carried you out of the med bay with you. While you were still looking at your sire. Megatron was walking and you noticed you were outside of the ship. Megatron sat you down and walked forward and transformed into his Cybertronian jet. You watched him and was really surprised. You clapped and walked over climbing inside.