Fast Forward 17 Years Page 18

Okay sorry everyone but I goofed up. I just looked over my story parts and I just saw that I already had it to where Dawn had twins. I feel so stupid. But it happens. So I am putting the twins in and this one Dawn is carrying again with just one child.

Hey Shockwave letting you know that I am taking Dawn to med bay. Don't worry she is requesting to get a check up. Alright thank you for letting me know.

I was sitting and waiting for my boyfriend when I saw the doors open. Hey Knock. Knockout looked up and saw you and smiled. Hey doll. I looked and saw Knockout holding Dawn. Hi Dawn. Hello Stardust. Knockout walked over and sat Dawn on the med berth. Knockout walked over to me and kissed my cheeks and then walked over to get his scanners. He walked over to Dawn. Alright just stay still.

Knockout went and scanned her. He looked over on his scanners. I soon saw a worried look on his face. Stardust can you go to the back for me doll and get me one of the bottles. It is in a cooler in the back. I got up and went in the back. I looked and opened the door and saw a bottle. I grabbed the bottle and walked back into the room. This. Yes. Thank you. I walked over and handed it to him. Dawn, drink this. I scanned you and you were almost dehydrated.

Dawn reached for the bottle and opened it and she drank it. Thank you. So I heard you two are a thing now. Well I mean I heard that you are boyfriend and girlfriend. I looked at Dawn. Uh. Yes, Dawn we are. I walked over and sat next to her. I bent down. And I whispered to her and said this. To be honest I love the guy. Soon Dawn giggled. What did you say about me? Knockout asked you. Nothing. Knockout rolled his optics and went to work.

Soon the doors opened and it was Shockwave. Dawn and Stardust looked up. Hey Shock. Hey sweet spark. I see you brought the twins. Shockwave chuckled. Yes. So Knockout how's she feeling. She's feeling okay. But she was dehydrated. Knockout. Knockout looked at Dawn. What. Look, I have to tell him. Or he'll turn me into his own specimen. Soon Shockwave chuckled. He's right, my love.

Hmm. Shockwave walked over and gently lifted Dawn. He carefully sat her on his shoulders. So I hear from Soundwave that you two are dating. I looked at Uncle Shockwave. Y…yes we are Uncle Shockwave. I guess everyone knows now huh. Yes. Anyways, excuse me. Soon Shockwave walked out with Dawn and the twins.

Dawn was sitting on Shockwave's shoulders when they bumped into Megatron. Hpmh. Megatron looked up to see who he bumped into. Sorry my Liege. Megatron chuckled. It's fine, Shockwave. And it's nice seeing you again Dawn. It's weird isn't that you and I didn't get along at all. And now look. Yes. Anyways I apologize for calling you the name Buckethead. It's fine and I accept your apology. It's not the first time I got called Buckethead.

Megatron then looked down and saw the twins. So how are you guys holding up with the twins? And now I heard one is on the way. It's sorta hard my Liege. But we're doing fine. Good. Well excuse me I have some things to attend to.