29

So Starscream, tell me what happened. About what, Shockwave. Why I feel like I was a sparkling and that I still almost talk like one. Uh. Well to be honest you were a sparkling. How. I don't know. Ask Soundwave. He knows the story or maybe you can try asking Stardust or Predaking. Shockwave nodded and left.

Soundwave was sitting with you. Please wake up my daughter. I would really love to see your smile. Soundwave sighs. He took off his visor. He stood up and covered you up so you wouldn't get cold. I love you Stardust. Soon he heard the doors open. He turned and saw Shockwave but back in his normal size. Shockwave it's good to have you back to your normal size.

Yeah. Starscream and the others told me I was a sparkling. But I don't remember what happened. All I can remember was being in my lab with Stardust. And that's all I remember. Starscream said that you know or maybe Predaking would know or stardust. But she's out of the question since she is unwell. What happened. Laserbeak told me that she tripped and fell hitting her chin and helm. Making her lose consciousness. She wasn't responding to me when I lifted her up. Shockwave I can't lose her. She means everything to me.

Shcokwev was hearing Soundwave. Yes I understand. It is logic that she has made all of us really happy. Ugh. What. It's just my head still hurts. I am still thinking that I am still a sparkling and feeling like almost talking like one. So what did I do exactly. Well. Let's just say you didn't make Megatron happy. Oh how come, shockwaev asked Soundwave. Well on what you did you actually kept pushing his spikes back and forth. Oh dear. That's why he was in pain today. Anything else I did. Well you actually played with Starscream. That's what I heard from Knockout. Okay that I didn't need to hear. I better go to meagtron and hand him the pain relief. Shockwave, bring that thing now. Yes my Liege.

Megatron was sitting and waiting. He growled. Oh come on shockwave. Soon his doors opened. He went up and grabbed the bottle. Oh and my Liege. What is it shcokwev. I, came here to apologize. Apologize for what, he said while inside his washroom. Soundwave told me what I did with your spikes and I feel trouble for doing it. Megatrkn didn't say anything. It's not your fault Shockwave. My Liege it is my fault. Look I don't remember what happened. Shockwave what happened was that you were in your lab with Stardust. Yes I remember. Let me finish, Megatron yelled. Sorry my Liege. Now what I was saying was that Predaking told me that Stardust said that a vital fell off your shelf and hit your helm.

Shcokwave stood and didn't say anything. Shockwave. I am still here, my Liege. Megatron walked out and sat down at his desk. My Liege do you still want us to do the things. Yes please. I am not in the mood to be out today. Anyways, how's Stardust? I checked and saw her but no improvement. Hmm. Keep me informed. You may go. Shockwave bowed and left.

Soundwave was sitting and looking through photos of you and him. His favorite one was of you pretending to be him. He then scrolled through and noticed a video. It's was one with Laserbeak and Stardust.