40

After a while everyone was getting used to your figure. Sometimes they even mistake you and call you Soundwave instead of stardust. Sometimes it did get annoying at times but you got used to it. At least uncle Mega knew it was me and not Soundwave. But you decided to go and visit uncle Mega. You heard that he was well but had to be well he didn't like it but had to be put to bed rest.

Megatron really didn't like with the bed rest. He got up and went to sit at his desk. He scrolled through the reports. He glanced over and saw the pad that Starscream had put in his desk. He grabbed the pad and looked at it. Excellent. I see that everything is running smoothly. Soon there was a knock on his door. Come in. He heard his door open he turned and saw you standing in his doorway. And he smiled. Hello Stardust.

I walked in and sat on his other chair he had next to his desk. Hello uncle Mega. I want to thank you for not calling me my sires name. Your welcome. Anyways I know it's you. Because I know more with Soundwave. I am surprised that nobody is seeing it. You guys aren't the same height. But you do have the same figure and body frame. Wait, he's right. We aren't the same size. Uncle Mega do you know more about with my carrier. Sire said that before the war she wasn't an autobot or decepticon at the time. But he said that she planned on joining Autobots. But sire didn't want to.

Yes. From what I remember she was an autobot. But I didn't see her much. But I do remember her doing the golden age before the war. Oh okay. Do you think the Autobots know more. I heard him hissed at the sound. No probably not. And don't go near the autobots. Don't worry I won't. Soon his doors opened. My Liege you should be resting. Oh quite knockout. I am perfectly fine. Knockout walked in and handed him his remedy. He nodded and took it.

I better get going. Bye Uncle Mega, bye Knockey. Bye Stardust, see you later. I left and decided to look for Screamy. He may know more about my carrier. I walked and found his room. I knocked and his doors opened. Stardust. You shouldn't be here. Sorry I need you to answer an important question. Okay. Come in. I walked in. He sat me on his berth and he sat in his chair at his desk. Okay so what do you want to ask me?

Okay, do you know more about my carrier? Carrier, what carrier. I didn't know you had a carrier. Yes I do. Her name was StellarMoon. Wait StellarMoon. Yes I do remember you. But that means you are. Yes that Soundwave is my true sire. Well my real sire.

Well some I do remember of your carrier. I only seen her once a while but had to do some errands for Megatron who was once known as Megatronus at the name. But I remember when we bumped into each other see always talked about your sire. But I never knew she was carrying. Yeah neither did my sire. He said that she probably gave birth to me in Cybertron before she was extinguished and killed.