Fast Forward 17 Years Page 15

Hmm. Yes, I also do prefer you wait until you are 18 years of age Stardust. Uh. This isn't fair dad. Soundwave chuckled. I understand. But you are just not old enough just not yet. Fine. Soon Knockout walked over and hooked me back up. Knockout was leaving but I grabbed his servo. He turned and looked at me. I then looked at my sire.

Father can you please leave me and Knockout alone. Soundwave nodded. He then soon turned and walked out. Knockout I am sorry. Hey, it's fine. No it isn't. I slowly got up and sat up. I then pulled Knockout and kissed him. Knockout widened his optics but soon closed them. Soon we both backed up. Wow. I said. Yeah wow. Knockout replied back.

I then saw Knockout walking over and doing something. I sat on the med berth thinking about my carrier. Knockout. He then turned and looked at you. Yes. I soon saw him walking over to me and sitting next to me. Knockout in your mind and opinion. What was my carrier like? Knockout then thought about it.

Well I remember some pieces of memories working with your carrier. I think I can recall that she was also a medic. I don't quite remember. But I do remember that she actually helped me and gave me some advice to help me with and to have more experience in the medical field. But I can say that she was a great friend. I listened to Knockout on what he said about my carrier. Sighs. I just wish I got to meet her.

Meanwhile Soundwave was in his room looking over some of the relics that he had already decoded. Even though the war is over. Soon Soundwave felt something rubbing against his leg and peds. He looked down and smiled. He reached down and petted Ravage Jr's head. Ravage Jr immediately purred at the touch. I loved this. Soundwave chuckled.

Ravage Jr then jumped and landed on Soundwave's desk. He turned around in a circle and laid down. Soundwave looked more into the relics. He set the pad aside and reached for his older datapad. He turned it on and looked through old photos of him and his sparkmate/conjunx-endura. I sure do miss you a lot, sweet spark. More than you can say. Ravage Jr was listening to his creator's sire.

What was my creator's carrier like? Soundwave turned and looked at Ravage Jr. Well she was kind and sweet but not only that she was special. I just wish that she told me that she was sparked. But at least you found my creator. Because if you didn't then you wouldn't have known that you had a sparkling. Or that you were a sire. Soundwave chuckled. He knew that Ravage Jr was right. If he hadn't found your pod then he wouldn't have known.

I was still in the med bay. Well of course what I mean is that I have to stay in the med bay until my wounds are healed. But not only that I have to wait until I get the all clear from my boyfriend Knockout that I am good to go. To be honest I love Knockout with all my spark. I mean I just love everything he does. He thinks that his job is really stressful and sometimes thinks to himself why he is doing this. But he is right that it is stressful but what he doesn't know is that his job is really important. Because if we didn't have a medic or anything. We wouldn't be functioning right.