Fast Forward 18 Years Page 25

I giggled. Sorry Uncle Mega. I had to do it. Knockout why didn't you stop her. You know how I do not like to be woken up like that. I'm sorry, my Liege, I tried telling her. Well, did you stop her? Uh no my Liege. Knockout. Well, to be honest, my Liege. It is best if I don't try to stop her. I was watching and hearing my boyfriend and my Uncle Mega.

Private Chat With Stardust And Knockout:

Stardust: Knock. We better run or we will be scrapped from Uncle Mega.

Knockout: I am right with you.

Private Chat With Stardust And Knockout Ends:

We both ran. Come back here stardust. Knockout turned and saw Lord Megatron running after. My dear I think it's best you asked for your father a bridge right now. Right.

Private Chat With Stardust And Soundwave:

Stardust: sire. Knock and I need a bridge right now. And I mean now. Uncle Mega is on my tailpipe.

Soundwave: Oh Stardust what have you done now?

Stardust: Nothing.

Soundwave: Stardust.

Stardust: alright. I scared him and woke him up. But bridge now. Or I will be scrapped.

Private Chat With Stardust And Soundwave's Ends:

Okay sire is going to open a bridge. Soon we saw a bridge. I turned. Knockout let's go. Soon we both ran and started laughing and we ran through the bridge. Megatron ran but tripped and fell. AAAGH! SOUNDWAVE! Megatron immediately headed towards your father's room. And your father was not going to hear the end of it.

Meanwhile me and Knockout both walked out of the bridge. I looked around and noticed the scenery. Knockout turned and looked at you, noticing and watching you looking at the view and the scenery. Beautiful isn't Stardust.

I turned and looked at Knockout. Yes. I always loved the scenery even when I was a sparkling. I heard Knockout chuckled. So what is it you wanted to ask me. Well. Soon I saw Knockout walking over.