13

Put me down. Ratchet I need a bridge. No sire. Soundwave was in the throne room. Thank you Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and left. He was walking when he felt something was wrong. He bridged himself to his room. He walked through the bridge and ran to your crib. No Stardust. He went to his computers and checked his security footage in his room. He had cameras in his room. He typed the codes in and opened the footage. He clicked on the file. No. Aaagh. He noticed that you were taken away from autobots.

I need to inform Lord Megatron. Soundwave ran out of his room. Pushing everyone out of the way. Whoa hey Soundwave. Megatron was looking over the relics until the doors slammed. Megatron jumped up. Soundwave. My Liege autobots were on the ship. What how. The shield on the ship, They can't locate it unless. Ugh. Starscream. My Liege, we have to rescue my daughter. Yes I know Soundwave.

Meanwhile you were at the autobot base. You were so scared you went into a corner and hugged yourself. Hey Ratchet, is she okay Arcee asked. Ratchet then looked over at you. Yes. But I figure something else is up. I was sitting until I saw a red and white mech heading over to me. Here. What's that? And take me back. I want my sire. You need to drink this. This is energon. I am not stupid I know energon. I quickly grabbed and snatched the bottle out of his hands. Hey. Anyways where is your sire and carrier. I don't have a carrier. My sire is on the ship you kidnapped me off. Who is your sire. I call him my sire but I have a nickname Soundy. Then it clicked. Ratchet knew who you where talking about.

Meanwhile Soundwave was on the flightdeck and he transformed and took off looking for you. Where are you Stardust? He went and landed. He transformed and started looking for you. Hey Sounds. Soundwave quickly turned. Steve. I am here to help you Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Thank you Steve.

I was at a base. I was so scared I started to run off. Whoa hey. Soon I bumped into a mech. I looked up and saw a red mech. I want my sire. Ratchet, have you found the sire or carrier? Maybe Prime. She said she doesn't have a Carrier. But she does have a sire. And you wouldn't believe who. I think she belongs to Soundwave. Whoa wait what. How Ratchet. I immediately ran off without them looking. I went around and saw a door. I went through a small hole. I ran out and ran into what looked like a forest. I ran straight and headed far away. I sat down and started crying. Sire. I want you, sire.

Soundwave was looking everywhere for you. He was pretty far away from you but he had good hearing. He heard someone crying, he turned up his audio receptors and heard a familiar voice. Sire I want you sire. I am scared. Stardust. Steve, I need you to stay here. I think I may know where she is. Soundwave immediately transformed. I was still crying. I walked more until I was too tired. Sire. I miss you. I just kept going. I missed my footing and fell down hitting my knee. Oww. Sire. I was scared until I heard something. Gasp. I got up and looked in different directions. I turned but didn't see anyone. But I looked and turned the other way and saw a familiar purple and skinny mech with streaks on his body. I could see him a mile away; he wasn't that far. Gasp. Sire. I got up but fell down. Ow. Sire.