19

Megatron heard you say the word more embarrassed. He raised his optic ridge and walked over. So what's so embarrassing. He saw you cowering and hiding your face. Don't wanna and don't want you to see. Sire, I need bath. Megatron looked without you noticing and that's when he knew you had an accident. He immediately saw your cheeks turned bright red. Sire.

I immediately got out and started running to our room. Soundwave transformed. I was so embarrassed that I hated sire right now.

Soundwave watched you run inside the ship to his room. Ugh. Soon Soundwave felt a servo on his shoulder. He looked. Soundwave, don't worry you are doing great. You are being a great sire to Stardust. Yes I know my Liege. But it's hard. But what's going to be hard is letting her go to be with a mech. He heard his master chuckle. Hmm. Yes. I know. I better get going, my Liege. Oh and thanks for telling my daughter about me being a gladiator like you. Soundwave saw Megatron smiled and shrugged his shoulders. He then saw Megatron transform and took off.

I was already in the bathtub when I heard a bridge opening. Stardust. Sire, I am in the washroom. Soon I saw my sire walking in. You need my help. He asked you. Yeah. My back, I can't reach it. Please sire. Soundwave nodded. And walked over to you. Here sire, here's the washrag. And can you please use that scentsy soap. Yes I will. He grabbed the washrag from you and squirted the Scentsy soap on the rag and started washing your back. Ooh that tickles sire.

Soundwave was washing your back. He took off his visor and sat it down next to him. He got up and walked over to grab a towel. He turned and saw you gone. Stardust. He looked around and didn't see you until you popped out of the water. You turned and saw your sire smiling at you. Like it better without your visor sire. Hmm yes I know. I will only do it in our room. Okay sire. He then lifted you up and dried you off.

I got done but had an idea I saw my sire walking the other way. I reached down and grabbed his visor and went to the other room. Soudnwave turned and saw that you were gone. Stardust. He walked over to grab his visor but noticed it was gone. He chuckled. Stardust I need my visor back. I was hiding from my sire and having his visor on my face pretending to be him. I heard his peds walking. Hmm where could she be, he said. He looked around. I hid underneath my sires computers not damaging his visor. Until he looked under. Oh my, he said. What do we have here? A little me. I giggled. Well I look cute and handsome I should say. I giggled even more. Hmm. So where are your tentacles? I should say Soundwave. Sire it's me. Stardust I thought it was me at first. I wanted to pretend to be you. Oh I see. Well you definitely looked like me.

Soundwave knelt down and lifted you up. Here sire you said. Here's your visor. Don't worry, no cracks. Good. Soundwave had an idea. Actually have my visor for just a second. He grabbed his pad and was going to take this cute and funny moment. Sire what you are doing. Just put my visor on. You nodded and put the visor back on. Soundwave smiled and took a picture of you pretending to be him. Got it. Got what sire. Here take a look, Stardust. You walked over and smiled. That's me. I look like you sire. You sure do. Anyways it's time for bed. Okay sire.