Chapter 1

The Omega's heat cycle, which made the Omega burns up throughout their body was a painful and tormenting stage for the omegas.

*shaaa.... The hot water pours down Hanni's body leaving a soothing yet burning sensation.
"Ugh......hngg......haaa......ugh...haa..." Hanni pants hard as the burning sensation wouldn't allow her to be in peace.

She bitterly bit her lips and turns the tap up to realease more hot water.
"Damn heat cycle!" She curses out.
"Hnnghhh.... *stagger ...
Why doesn't it stopped when I've already taken the medicine. Hnnnghh....
Haaaa.... I'll have to.... Take care of it myself!...." With that, she snakes her hand down towards her sacred area until she was interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.

*knock knock.....flinch.....
"DO- DON'T COME IN!" She immediatly get up getting her bathrobe loose.

*opens..... "Ughh"

"Hanni." Minji said looking at Hanni innocently.

"Haa.... I told you not to come in...haa..." Said Hanni in between her breaths.

"Hmm...." Minji's eyes immediately turned dark with lust after seeing Hanni's body but remained cool.
"I was wondering why you couldn't come out of the bathroom." Said Minji smiling at her innocently.

Minji slowly approach Hanni as if seeking to devour her prey, she then turns off the tap and violently lift Hanni's chin up.
"Are you in heat?"

"Ugh"

"ARE....YOU....IN...HEAT?..." Minji said with full authority.

Hanni smacks Minji's hand away quickly.
"LET GO! STOP TRYING TO CROSS THE LINE!"

Minji looks at her hand with a face cold and filled with empty emotions.

"What are you talking about Hanni?" Said Minji smiling at Hanni.

"Haa.... Get...out of here right now!.."

*drip....step ....Hanni gets up and proceeds to get out from there herself if Minji isn't willing to do so.

"Hmnnhh....."*flinch....

Minji was quick enough to block her path, putting both of her hands besides Hanni and trapping her.
"There's no line between us." She leans in closer trying to kiss Hanni as their lips were only few inches apart.
"I mean, we crossed it a long time ago. Didn't we?"

KIM MINJI, SHE ALWAYS SMILES AS IF SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

"You're horrible!" Hanni lowly mumbles.

"You've been doing fine, what's wrong with you?" Minji said, she knows that she had to do something to ease Hanni's pain, but keeps her cool lowkey and intentionally acting clueless.

Hanni bitterly bits her lips once again.

THAT'S RIGHT. EVEN MY HATRED TOWARDS YOU WOULD BE NOTHING.

"Why are you mad at me? Tell me." Minji said playing the victims card.

Hanni hardly squeeze her shoulders, as the smell of Minji's Alpha pheromones hits her hard which almost cause her to go frenzy.

HER WAY OF ASKING THE OBVIOUS REEKS OF ARROGANCE....
I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT KIM MINJI.
AN ALPHA WHO IS USED TO DOMINATING. AND CRUSHING MY LITTLE WORLD AS IF IT WERE NOTHING

"Come on. Get away from me!" Hanni angrily said and tried to shove Minji away.

But being the Alpha she is, Minji quickly grabbed Hanni's hands and trapped her once again.
"You know what?" Minji leans in closer and pressed their bodies together. Shoving her fingers inside Hanni's warm and delicate mouth.
"I like that rough mouth of your's."

"Ah"

"I get more exited everytime you do that."
She gently pressed her thumb on Hanni's tongue.

"Wa-wait... Haaa..hnggh..." Hanni squealed at the touch.

BESIDES, AT TIMES LIKE THIS......
ALL IT TAKES IS A LOOK, A GESTURE FROM KIM MINJI.

"Ha...hngg...st-stop..."

TO LEAVE ME HELPLESS BEFORE HER.

Minji slowly takes off Hanni's bathrobe and kiss her nape leaving burning sensations to Hanni.

"Do-don't do it! Wa...wait!....hnngh.." Hanni was trying her best using all her remaining strength to resist Minji's touch.

"Don't be so stubborn. This way you'll feel comfortable."

I know i can't resist.

Hanni's eyes were teary from the amount of pleasure she was receiving just by a simple touch from Minji.

"You're going to catch a cold. Let's take it off." Minji said swiftly removing the clothing.

"Ughh." There was nothing Hanni could do, Minji pheromones got the best of her, her heart was refusing this, but her mind wasn't.

ALL I CAN DO IS STARE AT YOUR FACE WHILE YOU KISS ME.
I HATE YOU! I'M NOT TAKING THIS OFF BECAUSE I LIKE YOU.

With that, Hanni herself couldn't resist the temptation and proceeds to take off her panties.

"There you go, you're such a good girl." Minji said while leaving hickeys all over Hanni's neck.

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF PHEROMONES.
I CAN'T GO AGAINST KIM MINJI ANYWAY.

Minji softly kissed on the hickeys while groping one of Hanni's boobs.

OMEGAS CAN'T REFUSE ALPHAS.

Minji pressed her body against Hanni's and slowly traced her finger along Hanni's curves and crevices.

"Hng....haa...."

IT IS AN IMMUTABLE LAW.
THE LAW OF NATURE.

"Where are you looking at? Look at me and only me Hanni." Minji said shoving Hanni's face to look at her. Her stare was cold, dark and lustful as if telling the other that she owned her.

"Haa....hng....Mi-Minji....slo...down..."

AT THIS MOMENT, I SUDDENLY RECALL.

____

[ - Minji and her father we're taking a stroll around the town after attending her father's business partner's party. Then, Minji noticed a little girl sitting alone quietly behind a fence, she was mesmerized by her and then pointed at her.
"Father, i want that." ]

THE FIRST TIME I MET DAMN KIM MINJI.

_____

A/n : Hi there!
I hope you enjoyed reading it.
Apologies for any grammatical errors plus I'm super duper bad at writing smuts so please bear with me.

I'm a student with busy schedules so updates can't be frequent.

And lastly, if you enjoy reading this story please vote and leave any comments. It meant a lot to me.🥺💫