I breath nervously as I get out of the limo. I sit down on the most uncomfortable chair to probably exist wait no the couch at the vacation house was pretty uncomfortable. Make the chair second on the list. The minute I sit down I get bombarded in questions.

"would you say Thomas is a gold digger?" one of the people questioned. It in raged me that they would think that. "no he isn't in fact Thomas gets mad when someone buys him something," I say gritting my teeth. After a long day of answering questions. I couldn't wait to get home to my tommy, my soulmate, my true love and especially my clingy lover.

But when I arrived no one came to greet me like a certain blonde would usually. "Tommy!" I call out but to no avail nothing happened. I came to look around the house. The lounge:nothing, the bathroom:nothing  the kitchen: nothing, the dinner room:nothing, the television room:nothing.

Come on love where are you, I think to myself losing hope. I walk into the room to see a horrible view. Some servants well all the servants were cleaning up something red, something   gory, something that looked like it would probably stain the floor, it was blood. They all gave me a sad look, a look I never in my life wanted to see, a look that showed sorrow, a looked that showed pity.

"s-where's t-tommy," I stutter, feeling the tears brew. Why is there blood on the floor and why is Tommy missing, wait Tommy's missing and there's blood on the floor. Oh no. I piece together that the blood is Tommy's blood, my Tommy's blood meaning that he must of really hurt himself.

"I will tell you what happened, your majesty" a young women stood up, who looked to be around the age of 23 or 24. She had tears running down her  youthful face. She explained to me what had happened, she apologized and got back to cleaning.

"wait, what hospital was he sent to?" I ask the women, "I am so sorry my prince but we don't know,". I couldn't take this I just couldn't, my Tommy was out there alone and probably not even conscious so anything could happen to him. I broke down in tears if I hadn't left this would not have been.

I would still have Tommy in my arms, I would still have Tommy to kiss,
I would still have Tommy to tease,
As my thoughts were rushing through my head, I realized I needed to find him, to send people out to find him. "I want all the guards going on search for Thomas right now!" I order as hundreds of guards get up and surround me. I tell them the plan to search all the hospitals, they all agree and we split up in groups of 15, I chose to go with group one which were going to a very fancy hospital.

I mean it's logical that they would send him to a very expensive and luxurious hospital since he would be crowned queen in a few weeks. We got to the hospital, and I started running. Everyone was shocked to see a prince, a prince that was broken, a prince that had tears on his face both new and old. I sprint up the the counter were the receptionist stood dumbfounded.

"has anyone new come in like with blonde hair and blue eyes with the name of Thomas Enderman ," I hear some clicking from the keyboard "well my prince there had been I few blondes that came into today with no names registered, would you like to see some?" she suggested, I nodded and she started showing me some people.

None of them were Tommy, none of them were my Tommy meaning that Tommy was somewhere else, somewhere that I didn't know. When I got home I ordered everyone to leave me alone.

I ran up to my bedroom where the blood was now cleaned. I slammed the door making a big bang but I didn't care, I was to hurt to care, I didn't want to care. I fell against the bed in sorrow, I wanted to see the boys face, I wanted to see him smile. Oh I have a picture I pulled out a piece of paper from my wallet. There in the picture was a smiling blonde haired boy, he had a white, furry goat in his arms. I smile and close my eyes trying to remember the memory that the picture was holding in place.

"Ranboo, I am pretty sure they don't bite," Tommy said wheezing at the fact I was scared of a goat "nope, Tommy I won't let you go and touch that dangerous animal!" I exclaim holding Tommy so he wouldn't move "okay then let me show," he said grabbing the goat and putting it to his face, giving it a peck on the head. Kalina laughed at my foolishnes. "Fork, poze for a picture," she screamed at Tommy. He pozed giving the camera a great big smile. When I saw the picture I knew I wanted to print it and keep in with me forever.

Tears were slowly but surely falling from my brown eyes. Eyes that held sorrow, sadness and pain in them. I cried silently, it was about 3am and I still haven't fallen asleep yet I mean how could I if I knew that Tommy was maybe not safe. This happened for 4 days, I went looking with the guards and nothing. I hadn't slept for 1 minute since Tommy went missing, I just couldn't knowing we still haven't found the blonde boy I was married to.

I missed his lips, I missed his body, I missed his laugh, I missed his hair, I missed his eyes, I missed how clingy he is. I just missed everything about him. Today we were going to a hospital that was a bit closer to the house. This was the last hospital, if Tommy wasn't in this hospital then he would have been on the streets. I looked everywhere in this hospital but nothing, I was had no hope anymore I thought I was never going to see him again.

I was full tilt sobbing in the carriage until I got a phone call which I accepted because it might have been related to Tommy and was I lucky that I answered. The man on the other lined said there was a blonde haired, blue eyes and broken boned boy. I was so excited, I was getting my hopes up. I told the man we would be there right away.

I ordered the carriage to go the gates of the vacation home which we started driving there. Since I was the prince I usually would just take the back so no paparazzi would see me. Now I was purposely taking the front to maybe find someone that was missing from me.

I walked into the guards house, I didn't even greet anyone like I would. My eyes met the boy I had been missing so dearly, I was angry that he was in a cell, he looked cold and scared I just wanted to hug him. I demanded for the guard to let him go.

As I patiently waited for him to open the gates. Tommy had also gotten up, he limp to the door. He was really poorly bandaged up, he obviously had a broken leg and arm and His forehead was patched up. I almost broke down at the sight right there and then. The man opened the door and Tommy started walking towards me.

I knew he couldn't run so I ran up to him, his body tilted to the side and started falling, I caught the body and brought the lips I missed oh so much to mine. I didn't care if the old man was watching, I just needed Tommy. I took him back home and made sure he had proper medical care.

He slept in my arms as I held him close to my body. I will never let go of you again, you'll always be safe

And with that I fell into a deep sleep for the first time in four days.