"Dear God,what happened!" my father said dropping to the floor to check on me. "I WALKED IN BECAUSE I HEARD SCREAMING AND MOM WAS DROWNING HIM! " drisra explained sobbing her eyes out. I looked to see what my brothers were doing. They stood in shock not understanding what is happening before their view. My dad looked at my mother with a look of hatred, his eyes where filling with hatred in fact it looked like it was taking over my usually sweet father, who had the sweetest gaze but at that moment it looked like he saw red. "techno, get Tommy dressed so we can take him to the hospital. Wilbur take dream and drisra across the road to your grandpa's house!" my father demands. Techno carefully picked up my body which was in pain and was no longer moving. I wasnt smiling like I always did I was empty. I didn't feel a thing go through my mind. He dressed me and we got into the car. My dad came in with my mother. She sat in the front seat while my dad drove. Me and techno were in the back seats, I had my head on technos lap while he played with my hair. Once and a while he would slap me softly to stop me from falling asleep. We arrived at the hospital where I was rushed into a room.

I open my eyes again only to be meeted with sighs of relief that filled the ambulance. "good you alive, now please we beg of you to stay awake," one of the male workers said while cleaning of some blood on my head. After about 10 minutes we arrived to the hospital where I was rushed to one of the rooms and put to sleep.

"hi Tommy, remember me? Do remember when we used to play swords? Do you remember when I used to sing you asleep? Do you remember when we watched movies together? Do you remember when I hugged you? Do remember when I used to bathe you in nice warm water? " a women with curly brown hair surveyed me, she had a hopeless look in her eyes. Seven year old me didn't remember this women who stood in front of him, was I supposed to. The women had tears rolling down her cheek, she laughed at my worry but the minute the women with Brown locks and warm Caremal pupils did that movement everything came back to the small blonde boy. How this women used to play with him, kiss him, embrace him, calm him down, take care of him,how he called her mommy but there was one memory that stood out for the young boy. How she almost killed him, she almost killed her son. Tommy took a step back "I do remember all that mother but I also remember you trying to kill me," Tommy cautiously approached the subject. The women's face drops into a frown causing Tommy to feel guilt. So he hugged her, he hugged the women he remembered as a phyco killer but also as his mother, his carer, his everything.

I just woke, immediately feeling a rush of relief as I look to my surroundings. I was layed in a room with a wooden chair that looked very uncomfortable to be in. I looked at a painting that at on the white wall that had some splotches of the terrain underneath the white painted wall. The painting was one of a sun, the sun shun bright it least that's what I enturrpreated. The painting looked old and cheap. I knew I was in a hospital but I didn't know which one.

This place looked dodgy, that's when a man in a white coat appeared out of thin air. The man crept closer to me making our faces only inches away "ugh your awake! Nice to meet you, I am doctor brown." Well Dr. Brown looked like a pervert and a scam. Eesh even the people seem dodgy. I think to myself. "uhh nice to meet you! I am Tommy," I say trying to hide my discomfort. "Tommy who?" the man says creeping closer to me "Thomas Enderman," I reply quickly not knowing what would happen to me if I didn't answer quick enough.

Sudden regret washes through the man's body, he quickly stands up and does a bow making his white robe swish up showing everything possible."well Mr. Enderman, you might be wondering what happened to you well you broke your left arm, you broke your right leg and finally earned yourself a concussion!" the doctor said enthusiastically "but since you have been here for about four days now you may leave," the creepy man says making a way for me to get out the door. Without even a second I get up and regret full me as my legs hit the floor.

The doctor then said he would order a taxi/ubber for me which I was really grateful for. He handed me paperwork which I signed and led me to the taxi. The taxi was yellow with a pack stripe going through the middle of it and with bold writing it said taxi. I got in and told the driver to go to my destination. I sat in the back seat while the driver drove me. I leaned my head against the window, my head was in agony and it hurt like hell but I didn't move. The bandages were shown in the window reflection. I had a cast on my right leg and a cast on myeft arm. Both of the casts looked dodgy and its probably not actually keeping my bones in place at all.

Had I really been there for four days?

Ranboo is probably so worried?

Is this cast even properly done?

Was I asleep for four days?

Was I reported as missing?

How long is this taxi driver going to take?

I miss Ranboo.

After about 15 minutes we had arrived, I thanked the man and paid him. I looked at the place where I was supposed to be enjoying my honeymoon in. I started walking to the house. My leg was going through it, my leg hurts like fire when I walk and if I had no motivation I would've stopped but I didn't since I unfortunately have motivation and drive. I finally arrived at the gate and was immediately tackled by guards. Oh my God my arm I think to myself whilst my body lay under another's.

They cuff me and throw me into one of the cells that they randomly had there. I told them I was prince ranboo's husband but no one beilved me so they called Ranboo. They told me they 'My husband' was on his way. Yes the did do air quotes at my husband.

Now I am waiting in a cell with burning bones and a stabbing feeling in my stomach. I sat on the bed with a dirty blanket which I am pretty sure is shit. I look around memy cell, it had metal bars blocking me from escaping, a sink that looked like it could be the toilet and the toilet that was just honestly the most disgusting thing. My blonde hair adapting to the way of the wind. I was cold, scared, in agony and unsure what was going to happen.

As I was hopelessly looking around my cell, I hear the door to the office open and there stood my husband Ranboo. I couldn't help but smile when I saw him. His eyes had Baggs underneath them and he looked like he adnt slept at all. His face had some dried tears on it while i his eyes were already producing tears. He demanded for me to be set free which I was.

The minute that gate was opened I tried my best to walk up to Ranboo without falling, he caught me before I could fall. I gave me a well needed kiss which I graciously kissed back to. He pulled apart and put his hand on my my face bringing me and his head together "I missed you so much," he whispers while looking me deep into my eyes "I missed you so much," I whisper back with tears streaming down my bandaged face.

"holy shit the person who bandaged you up did a fuck up of the job," Ranboo says picking me up "we will fix that when we get back," he says giving me a kiss on the cheek. I put my arms around him just melting into his touch. When we arrived to the vacation house he took me to the medic of the house which I am sure he had just hired.

I got bandaged much more better now although I still can't walk. Ranboo picked me up again and lay medown on the bed. He brought my head to his chest. Me and Ranboo cuddled the whole night.

I missed Ranboo!