Episode 61 "The End in the Beginning" Part 3

Start from the beginning

Back with Wendell and Brennan who ran all the way to the alley where the others should be at as they spot the three from a distance as they see the said man as Brennan asks, "Well, who is that?" "C-Synch's brother. Head of the gangbangers." He then looks at Booth sitting net to him and then up into the truck next to him was Venus who was bleeding on different parts on her body and seeing being bounded by tape with red puffy eyes from crying. He got furious as he raises his gun at the man, "Don't move or I'll blow your head off." The three looked at him as they then see a gun pointed right at him as well making Venus gasp. The man reveals to be Jared as he asks Wendell, "You want to drop that? I know you don't want to make my little sister cry, do you?" The others looked confused as Wendell looked irritated but looks at Venus seeing her a bit frighten as he hands the gun to him, "Thank you." Brennan went to them as she hugs Venus a bit and then goes to Booth as he says to her, "Hi, honey." "Hey. You two, okay?" "Yeah, you should see the other guy." Wendell then quickly walks over to Venus giving her a worried look. But she gives him a small smile as he begins taking off the tape her as he asks, "Where does it hurt?" "Honestly?" "Yes, honestly." "Then everywhere..." He sighs, "I'm sorry, I couldn't get to you sooner." She smiles placing a hand on his shoulder, "It's okay. Just some bandages will do."

Booth sees something going on as he asks pointing between the two of them, "What's going on here?" Both Venus and Wendell freezes in the spots not saying anything as Jared says, "Well, brother it seems that your man here has been seeing our little sister in secret for a while now." Something seemed to click in Booth's mind as he says with a bit of irritation standing up, "Oh really?" Venus tries to get up to stop him from doing anything as Wendell stops her. He then stands up straight facing Booth and looks at him in the eyes with as much confidence as he had he says, "It's true. I've been seeing Venus for a while now, without your or anyone else's knowledge." "So, you've been fooling around with my little sister behind my back, huh?" "I would never fool around with her sir. I love her and I would do anything for her. I will do anything and take anything from you if it means to get your approval and stay with her." Booth stares at him seeing his honesty and willingness to do anything for her." Booth nods as he then suddenly swings punching Wendell across the face as Brennan and Venus gasps. Venus quickly goes over to Wendell checking on him as Booth shakes his hand off saying, "That feels much better." Brennan then says, "You didn't have to do that..." He looks at her, "I know..."

Jared then asks Cam, "So, who do you want to arrest?" She sighs, "Let's take them all." They took Booth, the man, and Wendell away as Brennan takes Venus back inside the bar to get patched up. Angela brings over a kit to help them. An hour later booth was back as they all sit by the bar as the bartender hands Booth a drink, "Thanks." Brennan then says, "Now they have my assistant, our doorman, and our DJ." Venus then says, "I can watch the door until they release Wendell." Angela adds, "I could help her as well." Brennan asks, "What about entertainment?" Angela then says, "I thought Sweets was fantabulisticulous." Booth then says, "We got the crew." Angela and Venus both asks, "What crew?" Sweets and Daisy then walks over to them, "Hey. Uh, so, Daisy told me something and I figured you need to know." She nods wiping her lips, "That murdered guy? I sort of hand a conversation with him." Brennan asks, "And you didn't tell the police?" Sweets then adds, "Well, it's what they discussed that's important." Angela then says, "It's Daisy, so they discussed sex." "That's mostly true." Sweets looks at her confused as Brennan says, "Please, what is the point?" "Lance's songs were so romantic, which made me amorous." Sweets chuckles a bit, "Oh, maybe skip ahead a little." "Well, Lance was nervous we'd get caught because I'm unabashed about noise."

They all looked confused as Brennan asks, "Okay. Is it 'skip' or 'ahead' or 'point' that she doesn't understand?" Daisy continues, "Well, I told Lance that I knew a place where a couple in love could find some privacy. Which is what I also told Vorstenbach." Sweets nods, "Yeah. That's the point." I then say, "Well take us to the spot." She nods as she leads us to the area as we get there she explains, "When Wendell does his sweep, he never checks the lost and found." She opens the door as we enter looking around as Booth says, "Vorstenbach could have hid back here, and waited for the club to be empty." Brennan found something on the ground as she picks it up revealing to be a match as she says, "Remember all those wooden matches around the body?" Venus then says, "He was here." Brennan then asks Daisy, "Why didn't you tell the police you saw Vorstenbach?" "Well, Venus asked us not to until either of you three gives us the go and Fisher says that Mr. B probably killed the guy to save either of you and we should do everything we could to impede the investigation. Was that wrong? It felt right." Venus shakes her head, "No, you doing good Daisy." She smiles happily.