Well, at least she has something to do.

I sighed and plopped on the couch.

"I'm boreeedddd!" Anna said laying on the floor. I giggled. "Imma Call Kristoff and tell him that we should should go hiking or something like that." She said bringing out her phone.

Alright, now what?

"Oh and by the way I used your phone to text your boyfriend to come over here." Anna added.

"yep. And I came right away." Jack, who I didn't notice, sat beside me. "Since everyone's going somewhere, wanna come with me?" He asked.

"Where?" I asked. "It's a surprise, but I know you like it." He smirked pulling me towards the door.

I said goodbye to Anna and went off.

...After the ride...

"So where are we?" I asked looking around the forest. Jack shrugged.

"You have no idea where we are don't you?" I asked with my arms crossed. "Of course I do." He said.

"I just forgot where to turn....." he said with his voice trailing off while looking around. "Oh there's the passage." He said and started driving fast once more. I gripped into his shirt with my nails almost digging to his skin.

"Are you trying to get both of us killed Jack?" I asked trying to catch my breath because of all the screaming I did.

"Of course not, I won't let my little snowflake to danger now would I?" He smirked and helped me off his motorcycle.

"You just did. I almost fell off." I said. He laughed then started dragging me once more.

"Seriously where are we going?" I asked.

"Here." He said gesturing at the place. We're on a plateau. Which kinda explains the hill type road we went through, and the forest.

"Now all we have to do is wait for the sunset." He said sitting on the dirt.

"It's 9:30. You dragged me all the way here to watch the sunset even though you know we both haven't had lunch yet." I said crossing my arms again.

"So you don't wanna watch the sunset? It's beautiful here you know." He said and stood up. He went to a near tree and sat down again with his back pressing against the tree.

He gestured me to go beside him and I shook my head.

He dragged me all the way here and didn't tell me that we'll sit on tHe dirt, I could've brought a picnic blanket and foods, better yet I could've changed my WHITE skirt before He dragged me away.

"Sit on me if you don't want your skirt to be dirty." He said. I raised my eyebrow.

Did He seriously plan this?

I sighed and just sat on his lap. With a little force making him flinch in pain. I pouted.

"Hungry?" He asked. "We don't have food." I glared.

"Says who?" He said pulling out a chocolate bar from his pocket. My anger faded away as soon as He gave it to me. A huge smile was plastered on my face while I open it carefully.

"Are you that hungry?" He laughed. I just stuck my tongue put and took a small bite on it.

-Time skip-

He was right. The sunset here is beautiful.

I snuggled on his chest as we both watched it. I smiled then took out my phone then took a picture of it.

"I told you it's beautiful." He smirked. I just smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for taking me here." I said. I saw a faint blush on his cheeks. I giggled and stood up.

"We better go home." I said and started walking. He sighed. "Yeah." He dusted himself off and also started walking.

"Don't you think I deserve more than that?" He asked. "What?" I asked back.

He started puckering his lips while pointing at it. I rolled my eyes. "Just one." I said. I leaned in to give him a small Peck on the lips then He grabbed my waist aNd smirked.

"Then I better make it last." He said kissing me.

(A/n)

I know it's terrible.... wattpad deleted this chapter twice! It was friggin 2000 words long but it had to be deleted -_-

anyways, thanks for bearing with it -_-

Please vote, Comment and follow me!!! we can be friends ^_^

*read in Porky pig's voice* that's all folks!

*hands out Bacon to everyone*

Forgive my grammatical errors and junk, this chapter WAS edited until wattpad deleted it -_-

autocorrect ain't helping too =_="