chapter twelve

"The sun was so beautiful" Clara moaned as we all settle down for dinner, this is the first I notice the beauty of the sun, the boys had prepared dinner before we arrived "I'm jealous of the sun" Elena said making us laugh "I wish I was the sun , free , bright ,beautiful and full of life" Elle said dreamily and we laughed again. Dinner tonight is macaroni and chicken, well I'm sure that was the last chicken in the freezer, we still have abundant food except for fresh meat "CLARA SAIT CLIFF!!" Jennifer called "don't you dare eat chicken" Jennifer said snatching the chicken wing from Clara "what!why!" Clara pouted " your allergies! I know you don't care about your allergies but it isn't about you anymore, you have another life inside of you" Jennifer explained "great , just great, now I won't be able to eat chicken and papaya at the end of the world" Clara whined stuffing macaroni in her mouth , I pitied her, she won't eat her favorite food for months all in the name of pregnancy "but for Alex Jr it's worth it" Jeff said interrupting my thought.

Two weeks in the vault, Bollar and his family are still here and we had no problem with it, it was raining heavily outside and even though we can't see it , we felt it, it was around 8pm and we all gather around the fire place except for Elle, Gideon and Cain who are asleep "my first love was James" Elena said as we all discuss our first love "the quarterback" Clara asked "yea" Elena replied, I remembered James the quarterback and our Senior in high school, he was obsessed with me and I got free when he went to college, he broke girls heart for me but I was stick with the feeling of my first love "oh Jamaica, who's your first love" Zed asked bringing me from my thought, silent follows as everyone waits for my reply, I glance at Clara and saw her beaming "Alex" I blurted, I had expected a look of dissatisfaction and insult but it didn't come "Alex, really" Clara asked curiously "I know it childish but I have love Alex since we were 4 when he hugged me and stayed by my side while we were lost in the forest, I thought he felt the same way so I waited for years until he met you" I said to Clara "I asked if you love him but u denied" Clara said "yes I denied" I replied "why" Clara asked "because ever since Alex met you, I noticed he became more bright so I thought if I thoroughly love him then I should let go of him" I replied playing with my fingers "though I love him then , I sometimes got jealous of how he treated you but his happiness was my priority" I added "was Alex why you rejected James " Elena asked "yes" I replied "but Alex and Clara already started dating then" Elena said "but I still loved Alex then, I rejected James because I thought if Clara and Alex doesn't work out, Ally might come back to me" I replied "did you ever loved me" Max asked "yes I did" I replied "during the sophomore year, I met you at Ally's birthday,you saved me from falling in the pool and I fell in love with u then" I added "do you still love me" Max asked "no" I replied "I don't love you anymore" I added and went to bed living them to continue the conversation.

New York military base used as evacuation center got computer working with satellite and has been posting survival tips  on the internet which we all watch everyday, it was said to stay ten feet away from undead and avoid scratch or bite. Scientists in England also discovered that the virus isn't contagious through saliva or blood. England is under lockdown, they closed all ports, borders and rail. The evacuation center which is miles away from Catlock is called New York Fort, the video shows a lot of people who are putting on gloves and nose mask even though the scientists said it isn't airborne

Bollar and his family left for New York fort in the early morning with enough resources for them to survive, Jeff had given them a gun each along with throw knife, Zed was hesitant in leaving , Gideon almost cried his eyes out at the thought of leaving his friends, Jeff gave them a satellite phone with the hope of communication in case they need help.

Three months since the beginning of the new world, living safe and soundly in the vault, still no news on my parent , Bollar family didn't call "hey I can see Clara's bump" Elle cheered as Clara who just woke up came out "good morning everyone" Clara greeted yawning "Morning" we chorused, Clara was hugging Elle who was gawking at her belle. I was cooking vegetable rice with corn and pea "mmmmm" Clara stressed covering her mouth with her hand , she rushed to the bathroom to puke before coming out "what the hell are you cooking that smell like cow dung !!" Clara cursed angrily "uhm" I was taken aback, normal Clara isn't mean so I just point to the food "I'm not eating that" she said then walked away , everyone was surprised and stared at her retreating back "second trimester, mood swing" Jennifer said as she appeared from the store room "and lose of appetite" she added "she said she won't eat" I complained "she will just have to take fruits to keep her healthy" Jennifer replied.

Thank you for reading, I promise to update regularly adi-chuan Jemmabeard123AlicjaPiszczek9shyann172Dem_WeebEllbi_dobralarGlitch-leoGlitch-leoMinorElizebeth13shealahjunkie_princess_boonaizzyey16026-No_Name_Girl_5YsabelleMonte2mitalip568yinslover