chapter six

Jamaica POV

"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER" Alex screamed in excitement as he ran down the stairs with Clara behind him,he scooped Cain and Elle into a bear hug before walking to the dining room,I smile at Clara as I sipped my tea,Alex was so happy that he kept dancing around "Ally,you won't play with me again when you become a daddy" Elle pouted and we all laughed at her childishness,Alex knelt to her height "No,I'm going to adopt you and then you will be my daughter so we can play as long as we want" Alex said convincing Elle. "This calls for celebration" Michael cheers as he did a low five with Max "their should be some whiskey in the bar" Max said "YEAH,let's party baeby" Clara cheers and all went silent staring at her
"What?" Clara asked confuse to why they were staring at her "sorry mummy ,you can't drink alcohol but you can have some TEA instead" Jennifer said as Clara stared wide eyes and we laughed
***********************************
We all sat down in the living room,Alex took us on survival skills and needs .whenever we are alone ,all we need is a camping bag that can hold necessary needs to survive like an hammock to sleep on trees if we are lost,medkit ,three bottle of clean water ,canned food that can last for days ,three extra clothing and weapon for defense. We all make sure to pack everything as master Alex said in case of emergency, Elle and Cain not San exception "and the last thing we must have, a source of light" Alex added before dropping dropping down on the couch next to Clara giving her a kiss with the poor girl turning red. "Max ,Elena,Jammie go get some fuel" Alex ordered "easy way to get rid of me" I teased "tomorrow at six am we are leaving for Catlock" Alex added "are we taking the highway" Jennifer asked "uhm...I don't know" Alex replied unsure "we shouldn't take the highway, in the movie 'walking dead' those that took the highway ended up as zombies lunch" Elle said "yeah,right,yes" we all agreed "but guys,whatever is happening now ,those mutated human acted like zombies in the movie" Michael said calling our attention to the present world and we all racked our brains "you are right,those things are zombies, fucking human eater!" I cursed as realisation hit me "it's like God is mad at man for making those movie now he's making them come through" Clara said wide eyes "how are the elders so foolish" Elle asked Cain whispering loud enough for us to  hear "didn't Alex said the drugs that were newly produced caused all this" Cain replied "kids are smart,I'm so proud of you" Alex said patting Cain and Elle's hair "Now go get the fuel,Jennifer since you are a medicine students, you will be dealing with the med kit" Alex said "Michael should make sure the car is in a good shape" he added "are we seriously taking a car" Cain asked "why are you kid so smart" Max muttered and I pat him in fake sympathy "the neighbor whose house is down road ,Mr..uhm...Mr whi....no Mr....suoch....urg no....MR WIZARD yes,he's a school bus driver, I'm sure the bus is still in front of his house and in good shape" Elle said "okay Michael would check that out" Alex said "GUY!" Michael called "WHAT!" Alex replied "if we are doing all the work then what are you doing" Michael asked "something" Alex replied "something like what" Michael asked "uhm taking care of mummy and baby" Alex replied and we all groaned at his bad excuse "now you two" Alex said referring to Cain and Elle "go practice" Alex commanded and they groaned while dragging their feet upstairs to the balcony and Alex went to his room with Clara,I stood  grinning like an idiot at my new family.
************************************
We had drove down to a fuel station close to the city which was like an hour drive, I was taking fuel from a Matrix car into a twenty litre gallon while Max and Elena had gone to loot the station store, I packed the kegs in the car,not many undead were in sight,it was just two across the road,one with a broken leg and the second was in the driver seat of a car with seatbelt fastened. I went into the store to call them out but they were not in sight,the store was unarranged and dirty ,I walked further into the store holding my sword well close to me,I was about to open a door and check if they are in but stopped dead track...... It was moans ,the noise was moaning of two people and not the one the undead make....it's the moans of list,I couldn't believe my ears and tried to wipe away the thought as I open the door....Both Max and Elena are pants down and are pleasuring each other,my sword drop to the floor making noise as I stare in shock.I couldn't believe my eyes, Max was cheating on me with this bitch,something I never thought he would do,the noise must have catch their attention because they are now staring at me as they got dress. I could feel hot tears sliding down my cheek "Jamaica" Max called moving towards me "it's not what you think" he added ,I picked up my sword and dash out with the two running after me. Max managed to stop me by pulling my arm "I'm so sorry Jamaica, I'm sorry " Max begged "Max I loved you but you did this!!" I shouted as tears chocked me "please Jammie, I love you,it was just some minutes of lust,you are better than her" Max said and Elena exploded "What!she's better than me uhn ! What do you mean, weren't you just having some moments with me,I'm better than her, I satisfy you just leave her!" Elena said I didn't know how or when but Elena was on the floor,holding her left cheek from the impact of my slap "I never like you from day one but I coped with you for the sake of Clara, I should have know you are a slutty psycho" I spit out "and you,I'm done with you,now you are free from me and can have her free promo body.... Finish whatever you are doing, I will wait in the car" I said wiping my tears and walking away with Max and Elena behind.
************************************
I stopped the car at the sight before me and the three of us got out, more than ten undead were outside the mansion with Jennifer and Michael shooting them off,Cain was shooting arrow and Elle was fighting with swords. I ran to them as Max and Elena started shooting, more growls and moans came from the mansion ,I glance through the glass wall, almost fifty undead were making their way upstairs which means Alex and Clara are in,I bolted to the mansion but seeing no way in because of the swarm,I ran to the yard climbing on a tree that lead to Elle's room I landed softly and ran out of the room the hordes are now climbing the stairs with Clara and Alex shooting, I ran to them "we need to get out of here" I said and both of their gun gave a click sound and that's bad they are out of amno,we ran to the balcony and picked our ready camping bag with the hordes now on hot chase ,the door to the yard refuse to open because it requires a key which is at the opposite end on the key holder and the hordes are between us ,I started hitting my sword on the wooden door but it didn't open on time ,why wasn't it made of glass like downstairs, just as the hordes was at arm length the door burst open and we ran out ,we were fifteen steps away when I realise something and turn back "no...no..... no not you Alex..please" I cried out as Alex stood by the door "I love you" he mouth to Clara "take care of yourself guys and tell Alex.Jr I love him" Alex said before slamming the door close with him stuck inside "ALEEEX!!!!!" I screamed along with Clara getting the attention of the rest,we could hear him scream in pain as he was devoured "Alex!", I tried running to the door but I wasn't moving forward rather backward as someone drag me.I was crying and hawling ,My childhood best friend was gone ,he sacrificed himself, feeling my pain and anger thunder rumbled, the sky got darker and it started to rain ,I was seated by a window seat in the school bus with the shock of what happened to Alex and I stared at the mansion as we drove away,I didn't even notice Elle sitting beside me was crying and using my lap as comfort. Memories of the time we spent together flooded my mind and I know that if I'm unable to control my emotion I will run mental, Alex was my first friend ,best friend and brother now I lost him.

Hey guys how was the chapter