chapter eleven

"Daddy mummy" Elle called out entering the villa and we all followed "dad, mom" I called out but silent follows , we entered the vault but no one was there, then it hit me , I stared at Elle wide eyes as my knee went weak and I fell, it's either my parents are dead or an undead.

Everyone has settled down in the vault after realising that my parents are missing. The vault was big enough for everyone to have their own room but for sanity sake, we decided on roommates idea. Jennifer and Cain, Elle and i, Elena and Clara, max and Michael while Bollar , Zed and Gideon shared a room.
Jennifer and Zed were making dinner, ginger soup with coconut rice, they found the food in the vault store, it would last for a year, the vault has electricity and network directly from satellite, the TV is working and we have everything to survive, Jeff has confirmed the fuel in the underground garage and there are twenty, twenty litres of petrol which puts Bollar mind at peace.
After the result of my parents, I I didn't know which feeling is worst , losing Alex or my parents. I was able to catch up knowing Alex sacrificed himself but my parents, I don't know, I don't even know what condition there are in. I felt a tiny hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Elle with a teary face "Jammie don't be sad , I'm sure that we will meet mummy and daddy soon" Elle said "at least we are safe here" she added I was suppose to be comforting Elle instead she's being the older one here, I hugged her to my chest "do you want to have sushi" I asked pulling her cheek and a bright smile spread on her face "sushi my favorite!!" Elle cheered and I giggled carrying her and placing her on my right side waist , we make our way to the kitchen giggling "see who finally come around" Zed teased making the rest turn their attention to us "Elle wants sushi" I said placing her on the cabinet "coming right up" Zed said before dishing some sushi for Elle who after taking it got down from the cabinet and ran making us laugh at her childish manner "hey" Clara called by thunging on my clothes as I settled on the dining chair beside her "are you okay" she asked and I gave her a smile in reply "you guys should have seen the fucking news" Jeff said emerging from the living room with Bollar "language" Zed moaned "sorry" Jeff apologized "Paris is dead and gone" Bollar said "why are you saying that, there are still survivors in Paris , it hasn't been fully taken over by undead and it can be put under control" Jennifer said "the Paris government are blowing it up, what if someone is stuck" Jeff said annoyed "Paris has no idea what the virus is and they think it's wiping off human race" I said putting a steak in my mouth " human race or not , bombing down a whole city isn't the best idea" Clara argued "the people would have been safe, if the government hadn't lied to them" max said "how did the government lied" I asked "they told the people that the virus is Ebola when they know fully well its not" Max replied and I bit my lips in thought "they could have issued curfew, quarantine or lock down" Cain said and what she said was the truth if the government has done that then they would have put the virus under control.

"We forgot to scavenge the hospital for pregnancy check up" Jennifer said while massaging Clara's head "which proves that you haven't fully toured the vault" I replied filing my nails "their is a sick bay down the corridor" Elle said while playing tag with Cain and Gideon "this vault is so big" Gideon said "and it's got everything we need" I added. Jeff and Bollar had gone to grandfather underground shooting range and he's teaching Bollar to shoot , I signed when Bollar and his family leaves in a week , we are going to begin a new life in the vault.

"Let's watch Inazuma Eleven" Michael said as the men tried to chose a movie "if Alex had been the one that said that, we will call him immature" max said "well since there is no live football we have no choice but to go for it" Jeff said and they settled down "so what are we ladies gonna do" Zed asked "oh , I know" Elle said and we all turned to her "what?"we chorused " let's watch the sun set" Elle suggested "there is no way to watch the sun from underground" Elena replied "no, you are wrong" Elle said "there is an underground basement that leads to the end of a cliff , I discovered it when Mummy and daddy went to watch the sun go down....without us" Elle added "and why am I just hearing about the so called vault basement" I asked putting my hands on my hips to look intimidating "because you are too dumb to discovered it" Elle replied with a grin and I stood with my mouth agape at the insult "OH MY GOD, you are so dead" I threatened running towards her as she took to her heels with a yelp to escape from me