chapter two

Jamaica POV

"stupid dupid phone " I groaned as my phone rings causing pain to my hangover, my head is bloating and I'm sure if it was true it would have burst, my headache is only worsening, I entangled myself from Max, feeling my eyes blur from sleep milk, I picked my phone and answer the call without checking the caller "heeeeelp" a panic voice erupted from the phone torturing my ear and affect my brain "Goddammit " I cursed throwing the phone and waking max up in the process ,he picked up the phone "Liz , what happened" max called "please help me!save me" Liz said"where are you Liz"I asked ignoring my throbbing head at the emergency "I'm in the hostel " Liz replied weeping "what happened" Max asked as he put the phone on speaker throwing a shirt on as I put on a long Jean and threw Max the car keys"it's Mary,I don't know, I don't know what happened "Liz panicked and we heard a growl and bannging of door from her side " just please help,save me !" Liz begged "we are on our way " I told Liz,hanging up as we came out of the room to be greeted by the rest of our friends who have worried looks "what happened in there" Alex asked "we will explain later, Liz is in some kind of danger and need help" Max replied "I'm coming with you" Clara said walking forward as we went out of the house taking Max car and made our way to the college.

************************************
Max stopped the car when the traffic turn red,I was sitting beside him with Clara at the backseat,I turned my head to my right side looking at the black jeep that also stopped next to us,a girl was driving with a boy beside her who must have been her boyfriend she wore a worried look concentrating on the traffic. The boy turn his head to the girl,he looks bad ,dark big eye bag under his eyes and his eyes are turning red ,even in the cold weather he is sweating ,the boy lean in to the girl neck with her unaware , a scream erupted from her throat as he bite down taking a big chunk of her flesh eating it,"ahhhhh" Clara screamed as she had seen the scene "shit" Max cursed stepping on the gas speeding away. I was shaken to the bone even Max was with the way he was sweating,Clara sobbed silently at the back petrified.

************************************
The car stopped at the hostel garage and we alighted ,it looks weird some people are taking their friends who were demanding for cookies ,almost twelve people were in cars,the hostel was in chaos as many rooms seems to be in need of cookie ,we stopped in front of Liz's room and knocked but no one replied ,Max push the door and it opened revealing the small sitting room, Clara closed the door and we call out Liz one more time "I'm in here" Liz reply from the closed door of her bathroom, I quickly Scrabble to opened it and I hugged her ,Max also hugged her "Clara watch out!!" Liz called out and I turned and saw Mary but nothing close to the Mary we know lurging at Clara but Clara dodge just in time running to us,making Mary who was slow ,trip and fell on the floor with a growl, she must have been in the kitchen since she emerged from there. Clara was shaking as four of us stood behind a chair using it as protection, Mary has the same dark eye bag as the boy earlier and she looks pale and sweating "OH GOD" Liz whimper "what happened to her " Max asked "last night she was making high demand for cookies, I thought it was because she wasn't in her sense until 2am ,she became serious and tried to bit me so I ran to the bathroom and lock her out" Liz explained, I shivered as she mentioned the bite scene ,that was what happened to the boy earlier and I knew Max was uneasy with the way he make eye contact with me .Mary have started coming after us but she was slower ,we couldn't get to her so Max planned to get her attention ,he lured her to the bathroom and locked the door, screams erupted from the hostel frightening us ,I peered outside the room and saw people after each other ,I even say the gay couple who dip his teeth into his boyfriend getting a chunk of flesh and gulping it,I yelp and lock the room "things are really bad" I panicked scratching my head while pacing up and down ,we could hear Mary banged on the door but she won't be able to break it down ,Liz and Clara were already sobbing "I think I know what happened" Max suddenly said "what the hell happened,why are people eating each other" Clara demanded sobbing "remember what Alex said about the new drugs that Manohar bought" Max asked "he said that the drugs contains some kind of virus and had some kind of effect on a man who took it" I replied "did Mary took any drugs last night" Max asked Liz "yes she did and there are some on the cabinet" Liz replied shakily while Max rush into the kitchen and came out with a small white bag that contain drugs  "Goddamit" Max cursed "listen clara call Alex,and you Liz,pack anything you might need but not too much ,clothes ,food,meds,necessity, anything" Max said as Liz grabbed a camping bag,she took four shirt and long jean along with some undies ,she picked her medkit and her necessity, we packed some of the can foods in her cabinet "I need to get 5 5t " I said making my way to the 5 "I'm coming with yovu" Max said following me as we left Liz's room ,alarmed on not attracting attention or dan,y5ttttttger and sprinted to my room which was twelve room upward then I entered the passcode ,got into the room and locked the door. I took the green camping bag that could hold a lot of thing and still stay light in weight, I packed some clothes and necessity, I took my driver's license and car keys ,I pulled the duvet on my bed and put in the bag ,I packed along my laptop before zipping the bag close,I don't know what has become of my roommate since she also spent the night with her boyfriend .
We left my room cautiously even though I was shaking at the sight of blood,the scream in the hostel have not really die down and some people are now running out of the hostel ,we open the door to Liz room and they came out then we make our way to the garage .
The garage was getting messier as friends devour each other in the car .I took my car which was packed here since yesterday along with Clara while Liz rode with Max and we made our way to Clara's house. The city has became chaos as a car trumple to a pit because the driver has turn into as human eater with her senses gone

Hey dear readers how did you like this chapter,I'm sorry if there's any English error "no one is above mistake" please like and comments

Guys typing this wasn't easy ,I already wrote the full story on a note but typing seems hard but nonetheless wish me luck
                              Love you