| 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦 ➭ ᴄᴜᴍᴜʟᴜs ɢʜᴏᴜʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ |

Fluff
_______
______________________

Cumulus lays out on the couch, being tired, trying to relax after a long day. Until someone enters the room unannounced, angering the exhausted ghoulette.

She sits up annoyed but softens her expression as she sees a crying Y/n enter the room, her face puffy and red.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Cumulus asks her as she closes the door and walks over to her gloomily.

Y/n let's another tear drop as her lip quivers, not saying a word, just walking over to Cumulus.
Earlier that day, Y/n had gone over to her boyfriends house to surprise him. She had caught him in the act of sleeping with another women, she immediately came to Cumulus to vent about the situation.

The wind ghoulette opens her arms.

"Come here honey." She says to Y/n, making her cry even harder as she sinks into Cumulus's arms, wrapping her hands around the ghoulettes waist.
She soaks her black button up shirt with tears, Cumulus rubs her lower back as she let's out everything.

After a while Y/n sits up, wiping the remaining tears that stain her red face.

"Now, wanna tell me what happened?" She asks Y/n, keeping a hand on her lower back for comfort.

"He—He cheated on me.." she says between hiccups, tears threatening to spill from her eyes once more, wiping her tears again.

"I just--don't understand. Was I not enough for him? Did I do some--something wrong?" Y/n hiccups between sentences as she sniffles.

"No, it isn't you're fault, you're amazing, you did nothing wrong sweetheart." She assures the crying girl.

She holds onto her shirt for a moment longer before speaking.

"Thank you so much Cumulus. I don't know what I'd do without you..really." She says, sniffling. The ghoulette begins to smile warmly.

"I'm always here for you honey." She smiles to the girl, she lays her head back down onto Cumulus's chest as she caresses her hair softly.

They both lay there on the couch for a while before Cumulus hears soft snores escape from you. Looking down at you she thinks to herself.

Why would someone want to hurt such a beautiful person? Y/n doesn't know but her ghoulette friend absolutely adores her, she hasn't admitted it but she will definitely show it.

Cumulus sits Y/n up and stands, she lays her back down and sits a pillow beneath her head, covering a blanket over her.
She bends down to Y/n and lays a gentle kiss upon her forehead.

"Sweet dreams." She smiles softly before she turns the light off and exits the room.
_______
______________________

A/N:— I don't really like this one but I'm adding it! 🫶🏽