| 𝑀𝑦 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙 ➭ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢʜᴏᴜʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ |

Fluff
_______
_______________________

I walk the green, nature filled pathway with my boyfriend, Mountain. We're walking hand in on hand while we admire Mother Nature at her finest.

I stop when I see a pretty tree, it looks so cool, and peaceful, and...tall. I can't reach it! I look up to my enormously tall boyfriend, he looks down confused as to why I stopped.

"What?" He looks down at me as he tilts his head to the side. I point to the tree with white pedals, i I squeeze his hand softly.

"Can you help me up there? It's so pretty and majestic." I stare in awe at the beautiful plant before me. Then I turn back to Mountain for confirmation. I can't get up there by myself even if I wanted to!

"I don't know...It looks dangerous." He worries himself too much, I'll be fine.

"You worry to much! I'm not that clumsy." I assure him, he looks at me for a second, looking as if he's contemplating.
He takes a huge sigh.

"Fine, come here." He picks me up gently and carried me over to the tree, my smile couldn't be bigger after he set me on the tree branch. The view from atop here was amazingly peaceful and the petals were as soft as silk.

"Ah, It's so pretty!" I wish I could take a picture from my view, it's definitely one to cherish. The branches spread out far enough that the petals look like a roof, giving you enough room to sit and enjoy the outstanding scenery.

I'll make sure to bring my camera out here next time, matter of fact I should get it after me and Mountain finish our stroll. Yes, good idea.

I lean back only for a moment to catch a glimpse of a bird landing on one of the branches. I obviously wasn't thinking because I leaned back too far and started to fall, I was about to let out a scream until I felt a pair of arms catch me from below.

"And I worry too much?" Mountain sarcastically questions me while looking into my eyes as if he's scolding me. I look away embarrassed, why am I always so clumsy?

"Okay, maybe you were right...but it was completely worth it!"

He laughs in response with a big smile that could light up a whole city at night, he leans in and showers me with kisses on my cheek lovingly.

"Oh, I love you."

"I love you too." I lean forward and press my lips against his gently, I pull away and hug him. Enjoying the warmth of him right now in this cold winter.

_______
_______________________