| 🔞 𝐹𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡.2 ➭ 𝐷𝑒𝑤𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝/𝑆𝑜𝑑𝑜 𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 |

You lied in bed and thought about yesterdays events. So now I can't control myself around Dew anymore? You don't know if you should tell him or not. He knows that you get flustered around him easily which is unfortunate for you, but he probably thinks that you're just affected by his actions. He doesn't know that you're going feral in your room every night thinking about him. If you told him he'd definitely say something snarky. You sighed, I don't know. I should just get the embarrassment over with.

Maybe if you can find Dew tonight you'll confess, if you don't chicken out that is. You get up and straighten yourself out, then you open your door to roam the halls in search for a certain ghoul.

After a while, you catch Dew walking into his room. You start to ponder on if you should do it or go back. You're already here anyways so why not, his door is about to close too. You call out his name from down the hall.

You see his door open again and he peeks his head out confusingly until he sees your face. It then becomes nonchalant. You walk as you catch up to him at his door.

"I thought you were ignoring me, what happened?" He cockily questions you as his hands find each other and interlace behind his back.

You gulp harshly and wonder if this was the best decision. Though in the quick end, you decided that you should probably try to suck it up. You directed your eyes straightforward into his demanding ones, a singular doubt still lingering in your mind.

"I..." it was like a switch how fast instant regret began to flood in at that moment. I shouldn't have even came here. He'd probably dislike me if I did tell him. He raises an eyebrow waiting for you to say something.

"Ah! Never mind, it's nothing. I'm sorry for wasting your time Dew. Goodnight." You start to walk away before you feel Dew's hand tightly grab onto your arm, pulling you back into him.

"It's obviously not 'nothing', what is it?" He pulls you into his room. You stand with your back turned to his bed. He looks at you as if he was trying to figure out what you were going to say. You sigh deeply and ponder on how you should put this without sounding crazy.

"Look, I'm not going to enjoy admitting this, but, I have...uh." You stopped yourself, twisting and playing at your fingers anxiously; they're close to being sore from the constant picking.

"I have...feelings for you. It keeps getting harder as the days go by so I thought to tell you now and get this whole thing over with already." You looked down at your feet. You could see your reflection staring back at you in your shiny mary janes. You could clearly make out your eyes clouded with shame and embarrassment. You could practically feel his eyes glued onto you, but you couldn't bare to look at him right now.

A deep laugh emerges from him. You feel a firm grasp take hold of your chin, bringing your head up to look him in the eyes swiftly.

"What, you think I didn't notice? You being flustered every time I come around you? The way you instantly freeze when I touch you?" He stares into your soul while maintaining close contact.

His steps moved forward so you were forced to move backwards to avoid him bumping into you. "It's almost too obvious sweetheart." He almost chuckled, moving a step closer as you took a step back. "For example, how do you feel when i do this?" His hand reached up to cup your cheek, his thumb grazing the skin beneath.

You hated the way that he could predict you like a post—read book. Because you instantly gained chills as soon as his skin came into contact with yours.

As he stepped forward, you tried to stepped back but you felt the back of your leg hit cold metal and you fell back, immediately being enveloped within the softness of his bed.