| 𝑀𝑦 𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 ➭ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢʜᴏᴜʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | VALENTⵊNES DAY SPECⵊAL! ❤️

FLUFF
_______
_______________________

4:55 AM, FEBRUARY 14TH

Todays Valentine's Day.

Of course I don't have a valentine, but that's alright. Because today I plan on giving Mountain a confession note. It might seem cheesy but I really do like him, even if he is a ghoul.

Although my friends and family have always told me they're monsters that are no good, now that I've gotten to know him...I've developed strong feelings for him. Everything about him, his glowing emerald eyes that I love. His beautiful voice, tainted with that sweet accent that I can't stop thinking about. His natural scent reaching my nose when we share a hug...a hug that I want to mean so much more.

My sparkling eyes scan over the light pink paper I have sprawled across my desk, gazing with a wide smile. Every night leading up to this day, I'd lie in bed, thinking about what to write to him.

Dear, Mountain.

Your eyes are emerald green, like the prettiest garden
Your touch is electric, its left me heartened
If I ever missed one single day without you
My mood would fade into a hue of blue
Even though you may not know who I am
My love will still sway like a flowers stem
For, my lovesick heart and your floral soul
My lovesick heart is the one you have stole.

                                                   Love, anonymous ♥︎

It pains me of how much I want write my name on the salutation, but I unfortunately can't. Something in me will tell me he won't like me back. I'll save myself the embarrassment by not giving myself away.

Now the letter is folded and in a red envelope. One simple light red heart sticker attached in the middle to keep it closed. I say why not, draw a couple hearts on it as well.

Was I being overly optimistic? Yes.

Did I care? No.

I stand up and walk out of the door. No one was swarming the hallways today, hardly anyone does this early in the morning.

My footsteps nervously patter down the corridor until I reach his door. I take a deep breath before crouching down and sliding the paper containing all of my feelings underneath the gap of his door.

I rush back to my room, closing the door silently and falling limply into my bed with a red face.

My heart is beating faster than ever. I can't believe I actually just did that.

Dammit! I should've wrote my name...I knew I was going to regret it later. How can I truly confess if he doesn't know who even confessed?!

I grab my pillow from its placement against my headboard and stuff it in my face as I scream as loud as I can into it out of frustration.

"Ugh!"
————

Somehow, I left that regretful memory in the past and got on with doing my chores as soon as it turned 6:00AM. I was already up anyway.

I saw Mountain while I was in the middle of watering one side the garden. He was watering the other side. When I looked over for once, our eyes met. The first thing that popped into my mind was: I wonder if he saw my letter.

It spooked me, so I turned back around to the flower bed and continued to water them with a
heated face. That's all that happened today.

Now I'm walking back to my room after finishing all of my chores for today. When I reach my room and open my door, I see a white note on my floor, lying just above my foot.