| 🔞 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝐼𝑛 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛 ➭ Rᴀɪɴ ɢʜᴏᴜʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ |

LEMON
_______
_______________________

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Boring.." Swiss rolls his brown eyes. "..are you a virgin?" He asked Rain. You couldn't see under his dark mask but you could notice how tense he got.

He glanced over at you for a second, making your eyebrows furrow. The water ghoul thinks for a moment before finally answering. "No."

"What!? Seriously? To who?"

"It's Sodo's turn." He looks away from the crowd bombarding him with question after question. You smirked as you knew he was lying just by looking at him. His light brown eyes never once met yours, or anyone else's for that matter. He's more shy than usual. You could smell the scent of lies emanating off of him. You grinned at the thought. It was cute.

"Mhm..." Swiss hums sassily.

Rain stutters, "Sodo, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Say the first word that comes to mind."

"Fuck." He spewed out, gaining laughs from around the room. You roll your eyes. What more did you expect from Sodomizer? Speaking of Sodo, the ghoul turned to your direction.

"Y/n. Truth or dare?"

You immediately spoke, "dare," as you grinned. Sodo looked at you, and then over at Rain. You tilted your head slightly in confusion. "Well, what is it?" You asked.

"I dare you and Rain to play seven minutes in heaven," He smirked while you and Rain both locked eyes, but his pair quickly darted back into his lap.

"Finally something interesting." Said the multi-ghoul, leaning back. You rolled your dark eyes with a light smile. 'Child's play' you thought as you stood up from your seat.

You headed towards a storage closet that lacked storage, quite spacious too. "Follow me Rain." You said, looking back as the ghoul quickly composed himself and leapt off of the floor, towards the small closet. You both walked in as you closed the door. You both sat down within the vast darkness. You could barely see each other, apart from the light seeping in from under the door.

"The time starts now by the way," sodo mentions, but it's muffled by the door.

You turned your attention back to Rain. His manner told you something. As did his eyes that never once met yours. He was incredibly anxious. If you looked close enough, you could've swore you saw his hands shaking. You two were about four inches apart, your legs were touching but they were covered by the fabric of your pants. The wall behind you didn't even touch your back, you had more than enough room.

"Hey," you mutter. Your hands reached over to his as you hold them, bringing him back to reality. "Calm down, there's nothing to be nervous about."

"Uh, yeah.. Sorry."

"Rain, you know we can just sit here for 7 minutes, right? I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." You told him gently.

"I know.. but," he trailed off.

"But?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I-I want to." He said looking away.

"Oh?" You grinned, "What do you wanna do?"

The ghoul was momentarily silent, now only merely muttering. "Um.."

"Don't be nervous, tell me love."