| 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ ➭ Sᴡɪss ɢʜᴏᴜʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ |

FLUFF/BIT OF ANGST
_______
_______________________

"Fuck you (Y/N)."

That was your last nerve. You're at your wits end with this guy.

A low growl emerges from your chest before you pounce onto him. You take his arms and legs, pinning them down. Your fingers connects to his throat as you hold a sharp claw to his neck, dragging a short mile. Dark crimson blood being drawn.

You felt his frame vibrate as a snarl emanates throughout the whole room, mixing in with your own.

His fingers wrap around your forearms, his strength being far greater than your own. He quickly flips you over, now switching positions. He holds your hands above your head to where you can't move. You can sense the anger seeping off of him, his eyes now glowing far lighter than it usually was. Vexation swirling in the red pools of his iris.

It was his turn. And the heat flowing off of him was almost enough to burn you.

You had already gained a few injuries from the tumble, but now he had full access to your frame underneath him. His hands connected with your face and throat. You let out a whine. You feel lacerations start to open all over your body until you felt the weight being lifted off of you. Someone had broken it up.

That didn't stop you.

You immediately leaped over despite your injuries. You couldn't reach the other ghoul though, someone was already blocking your way. You looked up and met the golden eyes of Swiss. "Swiss, get the fuck out of my way."

"No. Leave it be."

You looked into the eyes of the other ghoul, then back up at multi. His eyes told you to do exactly as what he said. You rolled your eyes and walked away, limping. As soon as you got far away from them, the pain finally settled in. And it hurt like a bitch.

"Oh, fuck!" You grunted in pain as you looked all around your body. Your clothes had been soaked in blood, it was nothing more than black fabric slivered around your waist, chest and thighs. That motherfucker ripped your favorite pair of clothes!

As you were checking out your wounds, Swiss had just finished telling off the other ghoul, sending him back down to the basement.

"(Y/N)." You heard a deep voice say from behind you. A long sigh left your lips. "What do you want, Swiss?"

"Let me help you."

You scoffed. "I think you've helped enough."

The multi ghoul crossed his arms. "Stop acting like such a hard-ass. Let me help you."

You slightly rolled your eyes. You couldn't reach most of your wounds. Plus, you didn't have the supplies to help yourself. "...Fine."

You both make your way to his room.

He opens the door for you as your blood begins to drip down into the floor. "Shit."

"Come 'ere." He pulls you aside to his washroom. You sit upon the sink, a bloody mess. His eyes gaze upon your physique, eyebrows furrowed. You probably looked like a freak, clothes tattered and torn, face marred in blood.

"I thought I told you to behave yourself this time around." His voice growled.

"Yeah. I know, I know." Your eyes averted to the floor in partial shame. Partially ashamed that you had stooped that low. Partially still pissed and wanting to finish his ass off.

"I need you to make good decisions. Don't want you getting hurt like this."

"Okay.." you said so quietly you weren't sure you actually said it. You felt like a child getting scolded by her mother after falling on concrete.

His hands traced the outline of your features, which are practically blood ridden. Swiss's caramel eyes darted to your cheek and eyebrow, both had a deep cut embedded into your skin. It was sure to leave a scar. "Does it hurt?"

"Like hell." You almost chuckled.

"Figured.." he nodded. "Where else?"

"I'm not sure."

His eyes slowly studied you, you start to feel almost conscious under his glare. "Take off your clothes."

"Huh?"

"I need to see if you have any more injuries."

"Oh, right."

Your fingers grab onto the corners of your tattered shirt and gradually lift it above your head, tossing it and your pants into a heap across the tiled floor.

You were left in your underwear and bra. The cold air nipped at your cuts and slashes. The sudden change in Swiss's breathing told you there were more wounds. No telling how many or the severity.

"Is it bad?" You asked, your legs and arms closing in to provide some sort of warmth against the cold atmosphere.

The tips of his fingers lightly caress down your thigh which had a cut in it, it gave you major chills. "Yeah.." his finger traced over the small cut, making you hiss in pain. "Sorry."

"S' nothing."

The room fell into silence whilst the ghoul tended to your full-body wounds. As he held your arm in his hand; disinfecting the area, you couldn't help but stare at him. Noticing the way that he was so focused on helping you. It forced the corners of your lips to curve upwards to form a light smile. 

You spoke over the silence. "Thanks for doing this.. by the way. I owe you big time."

"S' nothing." He said with a small shrug. You could see his smile from under his silver mask. It caused the barely visible smile of your own to slowly creep into a wide grin spread across your bloody lips and a warm fire begin to churn in your exposed stomach.

_______
_______________________

A/N:— I barely do Swiss ones. So here you guys go, something small in the meantime. I actually have so many drafts. I need to get rid of them, starting with this one. (Over 30)