| 𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒 ➭ Sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ɢʜᴏᴜʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ |

Fluff
_______
______________________

"N/n can you read to me?" Sunshine asks me quietly from her place on my lap.

"But I'm sleepy." I say drowsily, looking down at her with half lidded eyes. Feeling like I could fall under slumber any minute.

"Pleaseee." She pleads looking up at me with huge adorable puppy dog eyes.

I hesitate for a moment before sitting up.
"Fine, only because I love you!" I get up from my spot and make my way over to my bookshelf.

"Hmm..which one?" I ask Sunshine, not taking my eyes off of the dusty navy bookshelf.

"Hm..." She thinks for a moment.
"Serenity!" She answers excitedly, I scan the shelf's until they land on the leather ivy green book titled 'Serenity' on the spine.

"Alright."

I take my hand and bring it to the book, pulling it out of its place. I walk over to Sunshine again and lay down, she wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my chest with a lighthearted smile never leaving her face.

I open the page we left off on two days ago, my eyes searching for the first word on the expired cream colored page.

"Hm...Serenity leaves the forest, strolling into the town of Greenville, gazing at all of the townsfolk that give her nasty stares back.
She saunters through the rest of the dusty road path with her head hanging down, avoiding the gawking eyes that just seem to follow all throughout her journey."

I read to her until I reach the next chapter, wanting to ask her something, I move the book out of my vision and look down to her. I cut myself off after I see her eyes closed, her breathing gently and swiftly, I catch faint snores emerge from her.

I smile to myself, admiring the sleeping ghoulette in front of me. I take the book and slip the bookmark back in there. Not wanting to wake her, I decide to just put the book beside me instead of putting it back into the shelf.

Wrapping my arms around her softly, i close my eyes as well. After about 5 minutes I drift off into a comfortable rest aswell.
_______
______________________

A/N:— This one is super short..