| 𝐿𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦 ➭ Sᴡɪss ɢʜᴏᴜʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ |

Swiss x a very fragile Y/n
lemon
_______
______________________

I drag my finger along the old dusty books at the library, looking for another one to cure my boredom for the fifth day of this week.

Walking along the rows, I pull out a random horror book that peaked my interest. I flip through the pages to see if it's any good, humming in approval for a few things that looked pretty interesting.

I abruptly feel someone's hands wrap around my waist as they turn me around to face them. I was close to letting out a yelp before I see Swiss.

"Someone told me you have quite the obsession with me Y/n." He says with seductive tone lacing his deep voice. He tilts my chin up slightly to look him in the eyes as he devilishly smirks.

I gulp as my back hits the bookshelf. My face heats up vaguely at the close contact, my stomach dropping at what he stated. Who could've told him? I've never told anyone— Rain. I'm going to kill that sneaky little ghoul.

I stammer to find words, I don't know what to say. I've thought of this moment but I didn't think it would play out this soon! Quick, think of something plausible to say!

"I—uhm...no..no I don't." I say nervously, my voice almost trembling. Dammit Y/n! Why would you stutter? You sound like an idiot and it sounds unbelievable.
I clutch the bottom of my dress tightly, hoping he would just go away and forget about it.

"I know you're lying sweetheart." He whispers, his eyes swirling with immense lust and desire. I falter, not knowing what to say to help me right now..curse you Rain for being a blabbermouth.

"I—"
"Oh and those impure thoughts you've had about me? That's very suggestive Y/n~" He teases, a smirk never leaving his lips. As if he's enjoying me being flustered under his command.

"No..." I try to deny but see no point to, it's blatantly obvious now anyway.
"fine, it's true. But obsessive? What all did Rain tell him." I mutter the last part to myself.

"He did tell me about all the dirty things you wanted me to do to you.." he starts, flashing me a toothy grin as though he's taunting me with my own words. "Which I will gladly help out with."

My face immediately heats up just as though the temperature went up. Feeling like my legs could give out under me any second, my euphoric mind clouded with embarrassment along with bliss at the position were in. At the library nonetheless.

"Right—right here?" He comes closer to my face, evidently pushing us together so there's no more room between us. I can feel the body heat radiating off of him. The thought of our bodies touching giving me shivers.

"Right here, right now." He tells me briefly wasting no time, his salacious eyes never failing to inform me about his desires.

(If you get the reference I love you)

"I mean unless of course you want me t—" He backs off of me but I pull him back. I don't know what took over my mind but I immediately attached my lips to his, cutting him off.  I didn't know if I would ever get a chance like this again. I've already dreamt about this moment for ages.

I could feel his smirk grow wider against my lips, his hands grabbing onto my waist as he pushes us back together. When we both pull away for air, he takes the liberty of going back for more. Leaving trails of love bites down my neck to my collarbone.

"Swiss, we're in the...library." I try to whisper to only his ears, trying not to let out any noises as he makes his way further down my body.
I feel like I've been let on fire, nothing but elation running throughout my thoughts now.

"I don't care." He mutters sublimely, my eyes widen slightly at the thought of someone catching us back here. The embarrassment would be the death of me.

It feels so inappropriate by being here in public for everyone to see if someone was to walk by the back shelfs. But I can't move, it just feels so sensational, so thrilling.

I moan just as he sucks the skin right above my chest, destined to leave a mark tomorrow.

"Try to be quiet for me sweetheart, we don't want anyone hearing you, now do we?" He commands, his voice vibrating against my skin; sending chills through my entire body.

I hear footsteps coming our way, panic starts to set in as I hear them come closer. I guess Swiss heard them too cause he then fluidly let's go of me, reaching above me and grabbing a book as if he was searching for it this entire time.

A familiar petite librarian I've gotten to know over the past week comes and stands at the end of the hall, I try to look like I have just been standing here. Probably not deceiving her because my face is still flushed.

She looks at us both suspiciously, raising her eyebrow. I look over at her and smile, sending her a small wave.

She doesn't return it and just walks away, suspiciously eyeing us both on the way back to her desk. Swiss places the book back, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the exit of the library.

"Follow me." He tells me as we make our way out of the door, presumably to his room.

_______
______________________

A/N:—If you're wondering why Rain told him, no his kind soul wouldn't have the heart to spill your secrets but he got a tipsy and accidentally told Swiss what you had told him.

Kind of a long one!