| 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ➭ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ɢʜᴏᴜʟ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ |

Fluff
_______
______________________

I covers my mouth as I let out a horrible cough, clutching my aching stomach simultaneously.
What's better than you're throat aching as your stomach does at the same time?

I sit up in bed, I feel as if something has scratched my throat to pieces. My stomach is even worse, a stabbing pain sensation just as though someone had kicked me in the stomach as hard as they could.

I let out an exhausted sigh, I'm tired of being sick. I've been sick for two days now, it just doesn't seem to go away.

I reach over and take my green tea i made earlier this morning from the nightstand beside me and i bring it up to my lips, taking a sip, trying to soothe my sore throat as best as I possibly can but I'm weak, almost weak to the point where I can barely hold anything.

Just then I hear the sound of my door click open, revealing my mate, Mountain. He had been gone since this morning.

"Hi N/n!" He greets me coming over to my bedside and embracing me gently.

"Hi my love. How was your day? I thought you had practice until 5:00?" I ask, standing up from my bed, standing up onto my toes to kiss his cheek quickly, since he's standing well above my height.

"It was good, practice let out early today!..I should've been here with you though." He tells me as he sits on my bedside. I lay my head down in his lap, tucking myself into my comfy velvet sheets once again. He places his veiny hand on my stomach.

"Hey, I told you it was okay. I can still manage.." I assure him, my voice hoarse from my soar throat. But in reality I've missed him ever since he left and since I woke up this morning, I have felt so horrible.
I look down and notice a bouquet of my favorite flowers in his hand.

"Whatcha got there Mounty?" I ask him, gesturing to the ghostly white tulips that's tucked away behind him.
He looks behind himself as though he didn't realize they were in his hand before.

"Oh! These." He exclaims as he brings the bouquet out from behind his back.
"Another form of sorry for not being here to help you." He brings them in front of my vision, showcasing the flowers to me.

"Aww, nonsense! I told you it was okay. You're too sweet honey." I get up and gently take the flowers, taking my hand to one side of his mask and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you N/n."

I go over to one of my vases in front of my window and stick the bouquet in, pouring water into it.
My stomach begins to have a massive pain wave, spreading everywhere throughout my lower abdomen.

I had to hold the water pot up with two hands since I'm pretty weak at this point, when I let one hand go to hold my stomach, it fell. Hitting the floor with a loud 'bang' echoing throughout my room, soon filled with water trickling out.

"Fuck." I curse myself for dropping water all over my floor, knowing I'll have to clean it up sooner or later. I bend down to pick the pot up before all the water flows out and soaks my floor.

"Hey, are you okay?" I hear Mountain ask from behind me, assuming he got up due to the noise.

"Mm...yeah. It's just my stomach, it feels...terrible." I whine as I stand up, trying to hold in my painful groans, clutching my stomach trying to soothe the pain. I grab my dark hand towel I keep in one of my drawers and place it on the ground to soak up all the fallen water.

"Come here." He grabs my hand and pulls me over to my bed. Sitting down on one end he pulls me over to the other side. I lay down on his lap, trying to breathe properly.

He sits, looking down at me as he circles my abdomen where it hurts the most.
After some time I feel like I'm about to fall asleep, I can finally sleep the pain off now, and I can breathe somewhat properly again.

"Thank you." I tell him after a couple minutes of comfortable silence.

"For what?" He asks, I scoff playfully at the clueless this man has.

"Thank you for being here with me, for taking care of me." I tell him wholeheartedly. I've never really had someone who's made me feel like someone so special.

"I will always take care of you Y/n."
_______
______________________

A/N:—I ONLY PUT WHITE TULIPS BECAUSE THOSE ARE MY FAV I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE DIFFERENT FAVORITE FLOWERS SO IF THERES A CHANCE THAT THOSE AREN'T YOUR FAVORITE FLOWERS YOU CAN IMAGINE ITS YOUR FAVORITE KIND! ♥️