Freshmen 17

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
𝟷𝟽:𝟶𝟶 ○─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎ 𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶
◁︎ || ▷︎

🏀

Hampton University
Mon. Oct 8th, 1:12pm
"Thick Silicone Barbie Doll"

(TW: fatophbia comments and remarks)

"I can't do this."

The day started off worse than anything else in the world. It was only going downhill from here. Dess read over the worksheet again for what her class had to do for work. Knowing that her and her partner had to get close to one another wasn't on her agenda today. She adored kinesiology, but sometimes despised some of the stuff they had to do. Flipping the paper over, she scanned the images of what they had to do. They had to take turns laying on the cot and stretching the other out. Dess could just imagine how wrong this activity could go.

A small sigh escaped her lips then she put her attention on her partner, Noah. She noticed the frightened look he had on his face as he read the paper.

"Uhh, so we should probably get started." She said. Noah looked at her with his lips tucked in.

"I-Do we really have to do this?" He ignored Dess and asked their teacher who was walking around.

Professor Long nodded her head, "Yes, it's a test grade. I need to see something." she answered then continued walking around.

Noah tucked in his lips, looking at the paper again. Dess noticed how weird he was acting and had a feeling what it was about.

"Noah, we should probably get started. The quicker we start, the faster we'll get done." She let him know in hope it ease his mind. But, it wasn't working.

He just couldn't do it.

Noah scratched the back of his, staring at the paper as if it would change. "I-I can't do this. I don't feel comfortable enough to do this." he admitted.

Dess breathed through her nostrils, keeping herself calm from his statement. "Right," she muttered, putting her hands behind her back. She tapped her thumbs together, not sure what to say or do now. She damn sure didn't want to get a zero on this assignment.

"Well, I can do it to you, so we could at least get half credit." She suggested.

"No." was all Noah said. Dess opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out.

"I'm not even trying to be mean, but I can't do this." He told her, shrugging his shoulders.

"Noah, we have to do something or we're going to get a bad grade. I don't want a zero." Dess informed him.

"Professor, we can't switch partners?" Noah asked loudly do the older brown woman heard him. Professor Long turned to face Dess and Noah, an irritated expression rested on her face.

"No, you can not switch partners. I picked them for specific reasons and there will be no change done whatsoever. This activity isn't meant to be twenty minutes long, Noah. Just do what you have to do and get it done." she told him, aggressively.