Freshmen 3

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐲
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
𝟶:𝟶𝟹 ○─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎─︎ 𝟸𝟻:𝟶𝟶
◁︎     ||     ▷︎

🏀

Hampton University
Sun. August 29th, 1:02 pm
"Dive In My Ocean"

Dess stood in front of the mirror, listening to music as she got dressed. She was getting ready to attend a pool party with Freya to continue their freshmen week. A full week filled with different activities just for them. She was ready. Singing along to the music, Dess continued checking herself out in the mirror. She was wearing a pink spotted bikini, a white coverup, pink and white sandals to match. Pink, obviously, was her favorite color.

She twirled around with a smile on her face, ready to kick back by the pool and check out the fine young men lingering around. She sprayed on her perfume and put on her necklace her father gifted her for her birthday. While she finished up, Freya exit out the bathroom with a cloud of smoke surrounding her. Dess looked back at her roommate and best friend once the scent of weed filled her nose.

"Girl..." Freya began, rubbing her eyes. Dess shook her head, folding her towel, and putting it in her tote bag. She tossed the rest of her necessities in her bag while Freya got herself together.

"Okay, because that weed was banging." Freya chuckled, putting on her sandals. "Best I've ever had."

Dess chuckled, "Who you'd get it from again?" she questioned out of curiosity. Dess had never smoked weed before in all seventeen years of her life. It wasn't like she was one of those chicks who thought smoking weed was unattractive. She just never found a decent dealer so to say.

Freya tilted her head up to the sky, trying to remember where she got the weed from. Since move-in day, Freya had been wilding out like a typical freshmen girl would. She didn't have much freedom when she was home, so being out and about with no parent supervision brought out a different side of her. Of course, she was still going to act like she had some home trailing.

"Uhh, girl ion even know." Freya finally answered, giving up. She laughed hard, making Dess laugh too.

They finally calmed themselves down in order to finish getting ready. Once they were done, they both headed out the dorm, holding hands walking down the hall. They chit-chat about the pool party. Wondering what boys were they going to meet and new friends to add to their group. They saw a few other kids who were also heading to the pool party and joined them. They got on the shuttle bus which was already crowded with other students. They instantly joined in on the fun that was there already.

Finally arriving to the public pool, Dess and Freya walked hand-in-hand to the entrance. Island Girls by HoodCelebrityy played loudly, Dess started singing along while moving her hips. She was obsessed with HoodCelebrityy and the island vibes the beautiful black woman gave off. Dess wasn't from the islands, but whenever she heard their music she always assumed she was. Reaching the entrance, they were stopped by two older men.

"Ladies...welcome to paradise!" The brown skin man exclaimed, tossing his arms up. Freya and Dess looked at each other then shared a laugh.

"What's so funny?" the other older gentleman asked. Dess put her attention on him and couldn't help but admire his features.

If she could guess, he stood roughly five-ten. Beige skin with red undertones. Twists that didn't go past his ears, tattoos up and down both his arms. She noticed Greek letters on his right chest. She didn't know what it stood for, but she was intrigued to touch it. A gold chain around his neck with the name Asher on it. After admiring him for a good minute, she made eye contact with him and saw the smile on his face.