Freshmen 57

Hampton, VirginiaWednesday,12/31"Kissing On You"

Hampton, Virginia
Wednesday,12/31
"Kissing On You"

{Ride by Ciara}

11:30am

"Babe!"

Dess shouted loudly, jogging towards the tall brown skin boy with the prettiest white smile in the entire airport. There was no doubt that she was excited to see her man. The run and huge smile on her face expressed that. Dess jumped in Shai's arms and started kissing all over his handsome face. Shai held her tightly, taking in all the kisses his baby was giving him. He missed the hell out of her plump two-tones lips.

"You miss me?" Shai asked. Dess ignored his question and kept at it with the kissing. She kissed from his forehead to his cheeks and finally landed on his lips.

They stood there in the middle of the airport, loving on each other with no worry of others watching. They had missed each other way too much to even care about people's opinions right now. Dess lowered herself to the ground, keeping her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips attached to his. She refused to let go. Shai, on the same page as her, gripping her waist tighter and pulled her close to him.

If they could go on forever then they would, however, they couldn't. Shai pulled away from their kiss, making Dess frown while her eyes stayed closed.

"Yeah, you definitely missed me." He mentioned, chuckling. Dess opened her eyes, looking up at him and smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, I did. Did you miss me?" She asked, Shai nodding his head.

"Absolutely." He verbally answered since he knew how much she preferred that. "I've been thinking about you since the break."

"Of course you have because I'm a memorable individual. Period." Dess swiped under her neck, her and Shai laughing afterwards.

"Mhm, come on." Shai reached for her hand, holding it while he picked up her bag.

They walked hand in hand, Dess leaning her head against Shai's arm. She was in heaven. Being back home was all she's been waiting for since arriving at her grandparents place. She loved her family and enjoyed being around them, but after a while they bored her. Her grandparents sat around all day, cooking and watching the news. Her cousins lived their life to the fullest without her. Her aunts were too grown to hang around with. Her uncle barely came around. And her father was either breathing down her neck or scrolling through dating apps.

Regardless, Dess, was more than happy to be back and with her man. Exiting the airport, they approached one of the parked taxis on the side. Shai greeted the driver who opened the back door for them. Dess got in first while Shai and the driver spoke briefly then got in. With Shai's arm wrapped around her, Dess leaned her head against his shoulder and smiled to herself. She didn't know how else she could express how happy she was to be back with her man.