• 13

Third PoV

Unknown: how far are you?

Almost there

Unknown: how much longer?

Unknown: they're starting

It's too soon

Unknown: hurry up.

Unknown: we're running out of time

I'm trying my best

Unknown: try harder.

Unknown: 2 days at most

Fine

—————————————

"Luciano." Emilio says as soon as his younger brother answers the call, "where are you?"

Luciano rolls his eyes and carelessly throws his phone on the seat next to him after turning the speaker on. His eyes are set on the road in front of him and his hands are in a tight grip around the steering wheel.

His seemingly relaxed posture from before is gone and all that remains is the all too familiar tension that craves to be released in the form of a physical fight. Preferably one with his brothers or even Siena, he's not even entirely sure anymore if there is still a difference between them.

Aside from their age and gender, they're all starting to be the same for him. From the way they talk to the way they look at him as if they all want him gone.

He would even go as far as saying that Leandro isn't just imagining what it would be like with him but outright hoping for it.

And Emilio, the poor fool who seems to have turned blind over the last few days would never go against Leandro.

Ultimately, this constellation leaves the twins who would kill each other but also abandon Luciano in favor of each other in a heartbeat.

The only one that this leaves for Luciano is Liliana.

The girl that has been a ghost and a constant reminder of his failure as a brother for 12 years.

She might even be the only one he ever truly cared about, but it all makes no difference in the end. He's alone in the car driving down an endless road while she's everywhere but with him.

"Luciano."

"I'm out, Emilio. What the fuck do you want?" He seethes, tightening his grip until his knuckles turn white.

"Where?" Emilio shoots at him, pointedly ignoring the question he was asked.

An act he would never let his brother get away with.

"Out."

"Luciano," Emilio breathes out, highly aggravated at his brother's words and voice, "where exactly is out?"

"In the car." He nonchalantly replies, driving around the curve and into the endless driveway.

"Luciano!" He snaps.

"In the car on a road, Emilio. That is where out is," the younger brother rolls his eyes, "what do you want?"

"I want you to come home. Now." Emilio's exasperated face is relentlessly staring at Leandro who is sitting in front of him.