• 05

Third PoV

"Do you know him, lily?" Leandro asks, protectively moving between her and the stranger. Emilio is mirroring his movement and both are glaring at the stranger, who slightly backs off now.

"We're acquainted." The stranger says, holding his arms up in a non threatening manner when the brothers continue to glare at him. Leandro's hand is moving towards the gun hidden in the holster at his hip. The bodyguards behind them already all have their hands on their guns, just waiting for the order.

He definitely didn't have this scenario in mind when he saw her walk through the store, adding clothes to the already ridiculously large piles on the brothers arms.

"I don't know him." She points out from behind them.

Leandro snaps his head to look back at her just in time to catch her eye roll and pure annoyance written all over her face. He comfortingly smiles at her and nods.

His hand brushes Emilio's to signal that he'll leave the store with her and grant him the pleasure of taking care of the stranger.

"How about we go to the car?" Leandro gently asks her, "Emilio will buy all the clothes you picked out and we can continue to shop online for now."

"But I want to shop here now. I already picked clothes out online." She irritatedly says.

The stranger snickers despite Emilio's glare. He knows what fate he just signed for himself with this little, insignificant decision but he can't help himself. Not when they're so obviously turning a blind eye to the very thing that could tell them everything they don't but need to know.

"I'm sorry, sorrelina. We can come back here tomorrow but we really need to leave right now." Leandro gently points out, trying his hardest to keep the harsh tone out of his voice.

He doesn't remember his sister ever being a younger version of Luciano but he also hasn't seen her in years and what happened to her changes people.

And if refusing to listen to them is her way of dealing with it, then so be it. If it would be every other situation, Leandro wouldn't care and neither would Emilio.

But with a threat so close by, so soon after having her back and being able to once again see her grow into the family and grow with them, he can't allow anything to happen to her.

Safety over comfort and understanding.

"I don't want to leave." She shrugs, turns around and picks up the closest item of clothing next to her. She adds it to the abandoned pile of clothes on a stand and walks away.

The bodyguards let her pass but she doesn't get far.

A short look that was exchanged between the two oldest lead to Leandro following her and as gently as possible leading her out of the store despite her protests.

"I wasn't done yet." She complains, putting her heels in the ground and refusing to move forwards.

Leandro stops next to her, "I know and I am sorry for it but we need to leave and if you refuse to walk out of here with me together, I will be forced to pick you up and carry you out of here," he says as calmly as possible, "please just go to the car with me."

"But I need new clothes." Siena argues.

"I know but we can't get you any clothes here right now," Leandro sighs, "Emilio will buy the ones you picked out and you will get them once he comes home. On top of that, I'm sure that the majority of packages will arrive today and you will have those clothes too."

"It's unfair. You promised to take me shopping and within minutes you make me leave?" She asks aggravated.

Leandro's eyes stare at her, filled with deep sorrow and regret but it only aggravates her further.