~ Chapter Eighty Seven ~

The time for the wedding had officially arrived. All the Umbrellas and Sparrows were getting dressed in their suits and gowns. Still slightly tipsy from the bachelor party, Klaus stumbled as he adjusted the collar of his satin dark green suit. "Can you zip me up?" Dusk called out. He turned around, seeing her move her dark hair to the side while holding the pieces of fabric in place.

"Sure thing," Klaus nodded. As Dusk felt her boyfriend zip her into the fiery orange gown, she looked out the open-blind window, watching pieces of the earth be swallowed and torn to bits. "It feels awkward, doesn't it? Attending a wedding, given everything that's been going on?" Dusk asked. "Maybe that's the best reason to have it. Because of everything that's been going on. And besides, how about some fun every now and then?"

As Klaus zipped up the last of his girlfriend's dress, she turned around and stared at him before looking down briefly at his lips. Her hands rested softly against his cheeks as she slowly leaned in and kissed him, her lips soft as the inside of a rose. "Sorry, it's just the negative thoughts talking," Dusk pulled away, tucking her hair behind her ear. The raven briefly sat on the couch as she slipped on a pair of gold open-toed heels. As she and Klaus walked towards the door and down the hallway, Klaus suddenly snuck around her, blocking her path.

"Klausy, what are you doing? We have to be down at the banquet hall soon!" Dusk looked confused. "I know hon, but I just remembered Five needed to have a word with us," the junkie remembered. At first, she was confused, wondering when he and Klaus had that conversation. But it came to her that maybe he dropped a hint at the bachelor party. With a slight nod, she grabbed her boyfriend's hand, and they walked to where Klaus claimed her twin would be getting ready.

"Five? You still in there?" Dusk tapped on the door. The lock clicked, and Five poked his head out. "Good, your both here. Finally, somebody does something right for once," the time traveler mumbled the last sentence under his breath as he let them inside. Klaus didn't catch the last bit and asked what he said, but Five brushed it off. "So, what's going on that you needed to talk to us?" Dusk questioned.

Her brother stared at the ground for a moment before locking eyes with the junkie and phoenix. "It's about Victoria. You guys both know she currently hates my guts," He sighed. "Ooo, I know where this is heading!" Klaus smiled, clasping his hands together near his face. Dusk put a finger to his lips, and he quieted down. "Go on," she motioned. "And the reason I needed to talk to you guys is-"

"You're so in love with Victoria that you need our help to win her back?" Klaus interrupted once more, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Five just blankly stared at him, it was like Klaus had read his mind. Though he planned to word the situation differently in his head. "Mhmm," he nodded. Well, after seeing how hostile she can be around him, getting her back won't be easy, but we could make it work! "Dusk, you're the romantic dreamer. Any suggestions?"

The raven rested a hand underneath her chin as she went deep into thought, trying to remember the littlest things that Victoria could like from a man. As memories came flooding back, there were some things she noticed. Moments before Sebastian's wedding, Dusk heard a tango song playing in the distance towards the vineyard's entrance. And out of the corner of her eye, she saw Victoria's hands patting along to the beat, though she kept staring straight ahead. 

Not only did that stand out, but also the occasional Spanish phrases she would drop and her admiration for the color red. As each piece of the puzzle came together, it soon became clear the phoenix indeed had a grand romantic gesture in mind. As Five noticed her expression, her thought process instantly transferred over to him, almost like a twinly instinct, and it became clear to him what his mission was.