~ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ~

On April 1st, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the seven survivors were the very siblings who brought it on. Within minutes of opening a time vortex, the Hargreeves siblings were all sucked into it as the Icarus Theatre came crumbling down.

Luther

Dallas, 1962

Diego

Dallas, September 1st, 1963

Allison

Dallas, 1961

Klaus & Ben

Dallas, February 11th, 1960

Five

The Apocalypse, November 25th, 1963

Vanya

Dallas, October 12th, 1963

Dusk

Dallas, February 18th, 1960

Dusk landed on the ground of an alleyway with a thump, instantly awakening and glancing around the unfamiliar sight. "Ugh, what happened?" She groaned, placing a hand on her throbbing head. A loud whooshing sound came from behind her, and she looked up to see a bright white and blue vortex close above her. "Allison? Five? Klaus? You here?" her voice echoed throughout the alley. 

But there was no answer.

She pressed slid against the brick wall, trying to remember what happened before she lost consciousness. Klaus's voice echoed in her head, pleading with her to stop. Oh my god, I tried to kill him! The raven's biggest fear was hurting him, and as the horrible flashback haunted her, she started tearing up. "I'm sorry," She muffled into her knees. A cold breeze blew through the alleyway, making her shiver and eventually stand up, walking onto the sidewalk.

People gave her strange looks as she passed them. Groups of women looked at one another in disgust at her fashion choice and wondered how she could walk around with her dress covered entirely with ashes. "Excuse me, ma'am. Do you know what today is?" Dusk asked, approaching a woman with a stroller. "It's February 18th, 1960. Aren't you awfully cold?" she responded. "I'm fine, ma'am. Thanks for your concern," she lied. The woman could see right through and insisted that Dusk come with her. "Ma'am, I swear. I'm alright," Dusk tried to plead.

"No excuses, darling. You're coming with me," The woman's Texan accent spoke out to her. The two walked for a while as people continued to stare at the raven. But Dusk ignored them, looking past and hoping to find Klaus and the rest of her siblings. Soon, they reached a two-story house in a nice neighborhood. "There's some fresh clothes in the guest bedroom closet. You go get changed, and I'll get you a little something," The woman explained, lifting her baby out of the stroller.

Dusk nodded and changed into a light blue shirt with a matching skirt. As she washed her face, she looked up at the mirror, instantly remembering when she was getting ready for Vanya's concert after burning her ex-boyfriend. She gasped when she saw her creepy grin from that night smiling at her, dropping the washcloth onto the floor. "You alright in there?" The kind woman's voice called out from the living room.

"Yes, everything's fine!" Dusk answered. She sat on the couch, reaching over to the counter and taking a sugar cookie off the small metal tin. "Thank you so much. It means a lot," Dusk sighed. "No problem, sweetie. Oh, where are my manners? I'm Mary, Mary Scott," She offered her hand, and Dusk gave it a firm shake.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Mary. I'm Dusk Hargreeves,"