Chapter Thirty Four~

The Christmas Carol was to begin in a few hours, everyone was busy, setting up the auditorium, checking for their costumes, and other random stuffs.

"Does anyone have a pin? Anyone? Pin anybody?"

I dropped my bottle of water and turned to see Mali asking for pin,

"Yeah I think I have some in my locker, I'll be right back". I left the auditorium and headed to my locker to get the pin.

"Hey Michelle, long time no see" I didn't need to turn back to know who had that voice, no other person than Bella.

"What do you want?" I asked her and opened my locker.

I searched my locker for the packet of pin I had bought for one of my project. "Look Michelle, I need you to stay away from Alex, I have told you plenty of times to stay away from him, this would be the last time I tell you this".

I scoffed and looked at her, "Look Bella, I thought we already understood ourselves why are you still bothering yourself ? Look I have other important things to do and this is certainly not one of it, if you'll excuse me?"

I held the packet of pin and closed my locker. I left her standing there and she laughed, "Don't you think everyone in school would like to see a video of you fainting in the basketball court, I really should post it, at least I'll get more views".

I knew she was trying to threaten me, "Where did you get the video from?" I asked through gritted teeth.

She smiled wickedly, "I thought I wasn't an important thing for you to do?"

I really wanted to punch her on her very pretty face, and break her pointed little nose.

"Look Bella it'll be better if you didn't post that, let's be mature about this" She chuckled deeply and showed me the video.

"Well let's make a deal, stay away from Trish and Alex and I'll not post the video, deal?"

I knew this girl was a very tricky and heartless bitch, but I didn't want people to see a video of me dropping to the ground, but I thought about it, I'm not the first person to ever faint, if anything at all people would have compassion and want to know what happened to the one and only Michelle. I chuckled at my thought and looked Bella in the eye.

"You won't post it, even if you don't and I stay away from them, they'll come to me, so I guess you should just feel free and go on and post it after all, it's my followers that'll view it and condemn you, bye....."

I walked and laughed my way back to the auditorium, I searched the large auditorium for Mali until I saw her face and walked up to her.

"Took you long enough Chelle" I groaned and held my forehead in my palm,

"What's up with y'all and calling me Chelle, fucking stop".

Everyone kept silent and continued with what they were doing, Mali muttered a "sorry" to me and left with the pin to continue with what she was doing.

After hours of work and setting up, we were done and everything was in order, we called a technician to check out our lighting and everything was perfect. I went back to the dressing room and as I headed towards mine to get dressed for the carol, I heard a familiar voice, if my ears could hear correctly then I couldn't have mistaken that deep voice coming from Bella's dressing room.

"But Trish you hardly paid attention to me, you kissed her right in front of me, I thought you loved me". I could hear him sigh, "Of course I love you, I didn't mean to kiss her"

Bella whined nonstop and after a while, I heard her moaning softly, I felt like I was stabbed in the chest, Trish told me he loved me, he told me he couldn't resist me and there he was behind this door, kissing another girl, not just another girl, the girl he made me think he detested, the girl he said was always throwing herself on him, the girl I fucking hate, I turned back to leave when I heard Trish say to her.

"I love you and only you". Bella moans increased as she kept moaning his name and making weird sounds.

I turned to leave but I stopped myself, I wanted to walk in and say my mind but at the same time, I didn't want to look at Trish, everything he had told me had been a lie, or maybe he was lying to Bella not me, but the way he told her he loved her was so different, he told me he loved me and the next thing he was trying to fuck me at the back of the class. As I was about to enter my room, I heard Bella's door open and saw Trish come out, fumbling with his belt. Oh great! They had sex.

I entered my dressing room and rested my head on the door and slid to the floor and let's out a sob. I was heartbroken because the boy I thought loved me was fucking the very girl that I hated.

"Michelle, please open the door, I can explain". I sniffed and shouted at him, "Get the fuck away from me".

He knocked continuously and I shouted at him, "Trish get the fuck away from my door, you man whore". He stopped knocking and said softly, "I'm sorry"

I heard him walk away and I unlocked my door and sat down to do my make up, but my hand kept shaking. I dropped the brush and took my phone to text Diane to help me because at this point, I couldn't even apply a simple powder to my damn face. I texted her and she replied that she was on her way. I dried my eyes with a face wipe and waited for Diane to come.

Few minutes later, she came in and sat down in the other stool facing the mirror.

"No need to lie, tell me what happened, don't keep anything to yourself, let it all out".

I knew my friend would find out if I had cried, apart from the fact that under my eyes seem swollen. "Diane, I always fuck up, I messed up"

But honestly speaking guys, don't you think she's being greedy wanting all the guys to herself, or maybe she actually likes him more than Alex? Or maybe not. I don't think so. But I feel bad for her you know. I'll be broken if the guy that told me he loves me is doing shit with my worst enemy. Anyways guys, you know the drill, vote........Comment your opinion and share.