Chapter Thirty Two~

I opened my eyes and saw my alarm clock, it was , "Shit, it's ten o'clock, did I oversleep?this useless alarm didn't even wake me up".

I huffed and held my head with my hands and sighed. I forgot to set my alarm before going to bed, which had never happened, it must be because of the excitement of yesterday night. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and looked at myself.

I didn't look different, but I felt I had this glow and my hair added a more beautiful effect, I looked so beautiful. I took my time admiring my reflection until my phone began to ring. I rushed out and took it from the table,

"Hello?"

Diane replied from the other end, "Michelle, where the hell are you? Are you okay? What happened?" I huffed and sat down on the bed.

"Diane, actually I forgot to set my alarm, I just woke up actually, I had a very long day yesterday, I was super tired".

I played with my hair and laid on the bed, "Oh, I thought something happened, because you never miss school for anything" I could hear the worry in her voice but I shrugged it off.

"We aren't doing anything in school by the way, I'll come tomorrow so we can prep for the big game after the carol".

She squealed, "I can't wait, we've literally been practicing our asses off, I can't wait to get it over with, anyways see you tomorrow".

I nodded and realized she couldn't see me and replied, "Bye" and hung up.

I headed back to the bathroom and had a nice hot shower, the weather was freaking cold and snow had began to fall, I couldn't even see through my window for sometimes because of the fog, and I can't even dare open it.

I came out of the shower and arranged my room. It was getting a little messier and I need it to be clean and neat. I folded the clean clothes, arranged my notebooks into my small bookshelf, and took out the dirty clothes downstairs to wash. I saw Caesar on the floor sleeping, he looked so adorable and innocent and then I remembered what he did yesterday and laughed. Alex had been so calm about it but I wasn't.

I put the clothes into the washing machine and walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for myself. My phone began to buzz and I picked it up to read a message from Chloe.

Chloe: Michelle where the hell are you? 11:25am

Me:I'm at home, I woke up late! 11:25am

Chloe: Why what happened we both know you never miss school even when you're sick! 11:26am

Me:Well, I forgot to set my alarm, I'll come tomorrow 11:26am

Chloe:Okay, See you later bitch 11:26am

I was home alone and I had absolutely nothing to do, I made a bowl of cereal and replied all my messages, and that's when I finally viewed the video of Alex and I singing, I looked so different when I sang and Alex on the other hand, sang beautifully and with ease as he played the piano. We actually looked so beautiful together, no wonder the lunch lady thought we were a couple.

I stood up and then a thought hit me, how would I react if I saw Alex, after yesterday night, he said he loved me and I said I loved him too. He also said he didn't want to rush into a relationship and I didn't want to date anyone, because Michael would be a threat, and I didn't want to put Alex into any type of fight because of me and my dangerous and annoying ex boyfriend.

My phone began to ring and Alex's name popped up. Was he thinking of me, because he was on my mind now.

"Hello"

He replied from the other end, "Hey Michelle, I was wondering if you... uhm......if you want to go to my basketball practice this afternoon when you get back from school?"