Chapter Twenty Three~

I felt a whole lot better when I woke up, my throat wasn't really sore, I still had a runny nose, but at least the headache had subsided and my voice was becoming clearer. I stretched and walked to the bathroom and had a quick shower and washed my hair, I sat down on the stool in front of the mirror and twisted my hair, so that it would not get tangled. I went to the closet and decided to wear a black shirt with an I LOVE ME written in front, my black ripped jean and my black leather jacket.

I was going to visit Alex, so we could rehearse since I was feeling a little bit better. I went out of the room and saw Caesar taking a nap close to the kitchen door. I tiptoed to the fridge in search of what to eat and to my surprise there was nothing of interest there.

I brought out the milk from the fridge, opened the drawer above the fridge and brought out the carton of cereals. I poured some in a plate and poured the milk and sat down in the stool close to the kitchen island to eat. I checked my messages and I texted Alex telling him I was coming over so we could practice.

Me:Hey Alex mind if I come over I feel way better now;) 10:50

Alex: Okay cool, see you then 10:52

I finished my breakfast and took my medications again, so that I could recover quickly. I was home alone, so I wrote on a sticky note, *I'm in our new neighbors house the one by our right, XOXO Zee* . I walked out the door and ran back and took a deep breath in front of the mirror and sprayed my emergency perfume. It was always there so that incase I hadn't taken my bath and I had an unexpected important visitor, I wouldn't, you know.

I walked out the house and walked over to Alex's house. I pressed the bell and waited and when the door opened I was welcomed by his ever loving and cheerful sister, Simona. She looked shocked to see me and I waved to her.

"Hey Simona, how are you?" She smiled.

"I'm fine, I'm guessing you came to see Alex, please come in". She stepped aside, I walked in and was amazed, the walls were painted white and had a shiny effect with a beautiful chandelier dangling from above, the furnitures looked exotic and the staircase, just like the one in my house.

The dining was a cute table for six and the family photo looked cute, I had never seen their parents before, but from the look of things, Simona surely had her mothers look but was dark skinned and her hair was kinda African like her father, while Alex was a replica of the dad but had beautiful light brown eyes and black curly hair like the mother. While their younger brother, was a mixture of the two parents. I was still looking around the house that I didn't see Alex walk down the stairs.

"Hey Chelle" He said in an Italian accent that I had never noticed until now.

The way the words rolled of his tongue, Hey Chelle.  I turned around and saw him, dressed in all black, from his black to his black jeans, to his black leather jackets and black slides.

"Hey Alex, so where are we staying?" I asked and twisted my lips to the side, a behavior I had adapted whenever I wasn't sure of something. He packed his long curly hair into a high ponytail.

"We could stay in our study upstairs, it's quiet".

I nodded and thought as we walked upstairs to the study, how could a guy have such beautiful edges and it isn't even laid? I noticed it was the room where I saw him when we first spoke to each other through our windows. I was in my study and he was in his. It had a very large shelf, with different kinds of books, inspirational, fiction, myth, adventures and finally school subjects like chemistry, physics, mathematics, literature and other ones. In the corner of the library was his piano which he brought to my house. He placed it on the table and connected it. We both sat down to sing after he had set it up.

"Wait, let me calm down a little bit" I said, while taking deep breaths.

He smiled at me and shook his head, "No need to feel tensed up, it's me Alex, nothing to worry about okay?"

I nodded and smiled, "I know, I just hate when I lose my voice, it's pretty devastating"

"It's just a cold, you'll be fine, not like your pregnant and will eventually throw up on stage , I don't mean you are, I'm just saying, but you'll be, I mean in the future, that's if you want to be, I'll stop talking now".

I laughed and looked at him, "Good, let's start practicing" he smiled,

"At least you lightened up now" he began to play the piano and I slowly began to hum, and I sang,

Mary did you know that your baby boy.

I stopped singing because my throat started to feel tingly, I coughed, "I'm sorry, let's take it again".

He nodded and started playing again, and I continued to sing, but my throat felt sore and was kind of feeling itchy. I knew I might not be able to sing if this cold doesn't go as soon as possible, I began to cry and then I felt him wrap his arms around my shoulder and kept whispering to my ears.

"It's okay, you'll be fine" I turned and rested my head in his shoulder since I was pretty tall and almost his height. He smelt so nice, just like vanilla, and his body was so hard beneath his clothes, his chest felt so hard and I'm sure his abs were like that also, he must probably be hitting the gym on a daily basis.

When I raised my head, he wiped my tears, "Look Michelle, crying won't solve the problem okay? You just have to take your medication and rest, and also you have to tell yourself that you can do this, and you can overcome it and you alone can do it, okay?"

I nodded and sniffled, then I felt a sharp pain in my back and I could hear a very oddly familiar voice saying repeatedly, "You alone" , I looked at Alex and he was nothing but a blur, I turned around and I could see the piano , but it looked blur and scary, everything around me soon began to fade away until I blacked out.

Hey guys I know you're probably thinking what's going on with the story, I'm pretty sure most of you were expecting the story to be that Alex and Michelle would fall in love at the end, but that will be boring, a little spice wouldn't hurt, you just have to eat it slowly to enjoy it.
You know the drill, vote, comment and follow @thebookiefiona