Chapter Twenty One~

My throat was still sore but at least I felt a little bit relieved when I woke up. I couldn't help but to keep adjusting my position just to feel his abs, it was so strong and he smelt of vanilla. When Alex left, I sat down and Diane started pouring out questions without even waiting for a reply. What happened? Did you guys sing together? He came to make you feel better? Huh?.

I sighed and put my face in my palms and looked up at her.

"Diane, enough with the questions, one at a time babe!" She seemed sad but still looked eager to know what happened exactly.

"Okay so tell me everything, how did it happen".

"Well, he came and said that he wanted us to rehearse since we didn't rehearse on Friday, and that since we are neighbors, that he felt he should come over so we could rehearse, then blah blah, he noticed that I wasn't feeling so good, and........." I sneezed.

"Bless you darling, so what happened next?" I continued,

"Well, when I dozed off, he went to his house to bring lemon and ginger tea and boiled it for me and gave me to drink with aspirin. I took it and then he asked me if I had eaten, I said no, and he prepared breakfast for me, and girl you won't believe......"

Diane sat up straight and asked, "What happened tell me" I giggled and continued with my story.

"Well, I was fumbling with my food, you know how I always lose appetite when I'm sick.."

She nodded, "Yeah I know".

I giggled again, "Well, he started feeding me, and at first I was surprised, but eventually I got used to it and then after feeding me he took the plate to the kitchen and gave me warm water to take the aspirin and then after taking it, I slept off with my head on his laps, and eventually he slept off too, end of story".

Diane stood up and started clapping, a wide grin plastered on her face, "Wow, this is the most beautiful story I have heard in ages, that's so nice of him".

I smiled and moved my head side to side, "Yeah, he's really caring and nice"

Diane nodded in agreement, "Anyways, I got the things you needed to get rid of that bitch of a cold, it didn't see any other time to come instead it came when you had a duet to do, so we gonna get rid of it ASAP!"

I chuckled, "I know right, of all times it could come, it's when I have a major presentation to do!"

"Don't stress, with a partner like Alexandra that takes care of you, you'll be just fine in no time".

She giggled and handed me a bag. I chuckled and took it, "Of course, I'll be fine even if I didn't have Alex as my partner, I have you to take care of me"

She purred, "Yeah that's true, anyways I'll be on my way, I have to go shopping, my cousins are spending the holidays with us so I have to get groceries and other stuffs".

I was sad she was leaving so soon and pouted, "Don't go yet, stay for about thirty minutes"

She chuckled, "I can't stay for thirty minutes, I'll stay for let's say......."

I quivered my bottom lips and crossed my arms over my chest playfully, "But it's still eleven in the morning, no rush".

She looked at me in shock and shook her head, "Michelle I can see this illness is affecting you seriously, you should know by now that Saturdays are always crowded in stores and besides this is a festive season, so everywhere would be crowded"

I nodded in confirmation, "Oh you're right, but still, chill till like noontime, I could make a snack for you, ice cream?"

She smirked and crossed my arms over her chest, "Michelle, you're fully aware I could buy ice cream at the store right?"