Chapter Twenty Nine~

Alex's POV

I couldn't stop smiling whenever I saw her, she was so damn beautiful and didn't even put an effort, I mean she looked like a goddess from the storybooks I have read, and with her long dark hair resting on her shoulder she was beyond beautiful. I really want her to be my girlfriend but I wasn't ready to be in a relationship now, my ex really broke me.

"Well, I could style your hair into twist, with a side braid, or I could straighten it and style it to any style of your choice" I heard the hair stylist tell her.

I wanted to reach out and feel her hair, but that would be weird. I wanted to tell her to keep talking so I could watch her full lips move.

She smiled and turned to face the hair stylist, "I think, I'll go with the twist, because if you straighten it, it could damage my hair".

I stood up from under the dryer and faced the mirror and my hair stylist came behind me.

"Okay, so what style do you have in mind?". I didn't have any style in mind, all that was in my mind was Michelle and the way her laugh sounded like music and the way she sang beautifully that I didn't want her to stop, the way she bit her bottom lip whenever she was thinking, and how badly I wanted to kiss her and feel her soft.........

"Sir do you have any style in mind?" The stylist jolted me back to reality.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was actually thinking of trimming it a bit, but I'll just go for whatever you think will suit me, I want a Christmas look".

He smiled and turned the chair and brought out a scissor from his apron pocket.

"Okay, let's get to work".

After about thirty minutes, he turned me around to face the mirror and I looked rather different. He cut the back of my hair to be lower than the rest and trimmed it a bit and I looked more boyish.

I turned to face Michelle who was concentrating on a magazine.

"Hey, what do you think?" She looked up and kept staring at me for what seemed like an eternity, her lips parted and closed and parted again.

"Well?" I said waiting patiently for her answer.

"It's......it's good......you're stunning, I mean your hair, it's cute" she bit her bottom lip and she looked so damn cute, I wish I could reach out and touch it, I'm pretty sure it'll be soft just like I imagined.

The hair stylist kept on twisting her hair and she kept her eyes focused on the magazine and once she looked up and caught me staring at her, she smiled and looked back at her magazine. Shit, she's so damn pretty. There were two stylist on her hair now, and her hair seemed to not finish, but I didn't mind sitting her watching her for the whole day.

I went through my text messages and after a while I heard Michelle muttering to the hair stylist, "Thank you".

I looked up and to be very honest, she looked beautiful, the way her hair drop to her shoulder and was parted to the side was just adorable. She stood up and walked to me,

"So what do you think?" I stood up and held her face and turned it to the side.

"Let me see...." she chuckled and I brought down my hand, "You look beautiful, it's cute and way more neater than the previous ones"

She frowned and I looked at her in confusion.

"Is there a problem?" She nodded and whined.

"I'm the one that did the previous ones" she grumbled. I held her hands and smiled,

"The one you did was okay, but a professionals work would be neater, you're trying, but maybe you should be doing your hair here from now on" I suggested hoping I didn't offend her.

She nodded and smiled, "Okay, I think you're right, I'll be coming frequently"

Her friend arrived and smiled at me, "Hey!" She chirped with her high pitched voice,

"Hi" she turned and faced Michelle, "So I got two dresses for you, they were supposed to be released next year, but..........you know the owner of the store is my sister's friend, so I told her that you needed an outstanding dress for your carol and she gave me two options so let's get to the dressing room!"

We walked to the store and I sat down in the sofa and waited and I could hear her laughter from inside the dressing room. It sounded like music, and she came out of the dressing room in a sparkling long white and silver dress, with an off shoulder laced with gold and full sleeved, with a slit which started from above her knees. It hugged her body so perfectly that all her curves were visible and she looked angelic and like an angel sent to me from God .

She coughed and adjusted the front of the dress, "So, what do you think?"

I had a feeling she knew I was staring at her but I just couldn't stop.

"This is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen, and you look.......you....you look beautiful, and you look like an angel, Christ you look amazing, I'm sorry, it's just.., you know what I'll just stop talking".

She laughed and threw her head back, something that I had noticed she does whenever she laughed so hard.

"Well, I think I'll try one the other dress".

She turned and went back to the dressing room. Few minutes later she came out and wore a red dress that stopped above her knee, with a big gold bow at the back, but it was kinda.....

"Hideous, I prefer the white dress, let's go with the white one please..". She looked puzzled, but I didn't care I prefer the white dress.

We got to the counter and she brought out her phone to pay, but I wish she could just chill and let me pay.

"No, I'll pay Alexandra, it's my cloth and I can pay for it myself"

I shrugged after all my attempts to get her to let me she still insisted on paying for it. She smiled and payed for the dress which to my surprise was quite expensive. I don't think in my entire life I have bought a cloth for myself worth two thousand dollars. Guys wears are so affordable, but then it is a designer.

She carried her shopping bag with her dress, shoe and accessories in it and we walked to the car. I really wanted to hold her hands but that might make her uncomfortable so I just let her be.

"Milady" I opened the passenger seat door for her and she chuckled.

"I don't know what you ate or drank but you seem awkwardly nice and pleasant today". I laughed and entered the drivers seat and started the car.

So to all of you that wanted to know whether or not Alex likes Michelle, now you know, anyways how do you think the carol will go? I pray there's no disappointment or disaster, or maybe there could be....ouhhhhh
See y'all in the next chapter.
Vote
Comment
Share