Chapter Seventeen~

Trish walked out of the class, some girls smiling in his direction, some waved to him and Vanessa walked up to me.

"What happened?" I turned around and noticed some girls looking at me in shock,

"Nothing happened, we were just talking, any problem?" She looked at me, her jaw almost dropping and whisper-yelled,

"Yes there's a problem because you were in the class alone with Trish, the schools hottest.....basketball player, I mean, who wouldn't be suspicious?"

I sighed and told her, "Just because we were alone in the class doesn't mean anything is going on between us or anything happened, I mean we were just talking period!"

She grinned, "Does that explain why your lipgloss is all over your mouth?"

I opened my mouth in shock and reached out to touch my lips, I then remembered, I didn't apply my lipgloss and then I looked at Vanessa and sighed.

"But I didn't have lipgloss on by the way?" She smirked.

"You sure you didn't do anything with him, because if truly you didn't do anything I doubt you'd have touched your lips knowing you didn't apply lipgloss?"

I knew my friend, she sure did know how to get the truth from you, but I didn't budge.

"I did it so you'll think I actually did something with him, Vanessa you know I can't have anything to do with any guy for now and even if I were to have, I doubt it'll be Trish, we both know that he is a full time player"

I stated and we both laughed. She nodded in agreement,

"Well, that's true, so I believe you, but not everyone in this class would"

I smirked, "Vanessa, you should know Diamond Baptist Academy students, this issue would last for two days, at most three, once a new issue comes up they'll move on to the next and like that it would die down".

Vanessa laughed and whispered to me, "You sure do know our schoolmate, they like to pry into our business all the time, then they'll jump to the next trend" I laughed and winked at one of my classmate in front, who seemed to never stop staring at me.

I hated this school, but at the same time I liked it because, we always knew how to relate with ourselves. I sat back on my chair and then I saw a notification from Trish, I opened it and read it.

Trish:I'm sorry for what happened back there, I didn't mean to step beyond my boundaries, I'm really really sorry Chelle ;(12:15pm

Me:Trish it's cool, but please just don't do it again, I know you always get your way with other girls, but I'm saving mine for someone special when the time comes. 12:17pm

Trish:Ok baby girl, we'll talk later. 12:18pm

Me:Yh bye 12:18pm

Trish:I love you 12:19pm

Me:Thank you 12:19pm

Trish:Michelle be serious :( I said I love you 12:20pm

Me:I'm being serious, thanks for loving me Trish 12:20pm

Trish:I'll deal with you later 12:20pm

Me:Yeah sure 12:21pm

I looked up and saw Jessie peering into my phone.

"Hey!" I snapped at her.

"Sorry just curious" She giggled.

"About what, me texting seriously? Jessie you can do better than that" I snarled.

"Michelle it's not a big deal I mean I was just joking, I didn't mean to invade your privacy". She said sarcastically.

I snapped, "Well enough of the joke and for goodness sake I'll like to have my privacy, I don't know what's up with all of you and not minding your business!"

She said to me, a little hurt in her voice, "Michelle I won't take such from you, don't speak to me like that!"

I stood up, ready to defend myself, "Jessie, I'll advice you shut the fuck up and mind your business, because next time I'll thrash you, I'm talking to you like this just because your my friend, I'm warning you!" She stood up and faced me too.

"Michelle what's up with you? Why are you taking this so serious, I said I was joking, just drop the whole issue okay!"

I huffed and fisted my hands, "Well look Jessie, I've been taking everyone's joke for like forever and I'm tired, I'm fucking tired, I've been putting up with your shit and everyone's else's, I'm freaking out, I barely have privacy, everyone wants to know what I'm doing, I can't even breathe without someone looking at me like I'm committing an offense and here you are claiming to be my friend and still not understanding that I need my privacy and I don't want your face in my phone reading my messages okay?"

She shook her head with disdain, "It's not your fault, I don't blame you, you're just selfish and blind".

She walked towards the door and looked back and I saw tears running down her cheeks and she turned and walked out, I wanted to reach out to her, I knew my friend too well, I'll talk to her later when she's calm, I'll let her cool off. I sat down and noticed my classmates were looking at me as if I had fallen from the sky.

I stood up and left the class, I couldn't bear all the stares and looks my classmates were giving me. As I stepped out, I saw Zola, she was a friend of mine, but we weren't as close as before because of our different department and classes, she is in Art department, while I'm in Science department. She walked to me and held me.

"Hey Michelle, what's up?" I nodded and she hugged me,

"Michelle you don't look okay, are you alright?"

I began to cry, knowing that I had hurt one of my friends, Jessie was right I was blind and selfish, I should never have spoken to her like that.

"Hey don't cry, let's go over there and talk everything is gonna be fine"

She wiped my tears with the back of her hands and then rubbed my back with her other hand and headed towards the Music room, it was empty since the instruments had been moved to the auditorium.

I let out a sigh as I sat down, "Zola, I messed up big time...................."

OMG I can't believe Michelle got into a fight with Jessie, and Jessie called her selfish and blind, jeez that was tough, anyways let's move in to the next chapter and see how things go. You know the drill, follow, like and comment.** see y'all in the next chapter