Chapter Thirty~

Michelle's POV

"Well, I could style your hair into twists, with a side braid, or I could straighten it and style it to any style of your choice"

The hair stylist told me and held my swivel chair. I really wanted a different look and straightening my hair would give me the look I want but it could damage my hair and my hair is my pride and joy, although it's coarse and stubborn.

"I think, I'll go with the twist, because if you straighten it, it could damage my hair".

She smiled and turned to get something from the drawer and brought out a comb. She parted the hair into different sections and combed it out, but as always my hair was too coarse to comb just like that.

"Well, your hair is pretty tough, let me get the leave-in-conditioner to soften it a bit"

She went to get it and I replied my sister's text.

Leslie:Okay. Shop well, buy a stunning outfit.5:15pm

Me:I'm still waiting for my dress, I haven't seen anything nice yet. 5:15pm

Leslie: Should I come and help you, nothing much to do in this damn hotel anyways?5:16pm

Me:No, it's fine my friend is searching for a dress, you know Betty right? 5:16pm

Leslie:The one that works at Chanel??5:16pm

Me:Yeah, she used to work, so she said she'll help me.5:17

Leslie:Okay, anyways I have to go now, people just walked in, See ya. 5:18

Me:Bye.5:18pm

I looked up from my phone and turned to see the hairdresser struggling to open the container.

"We rarely use it, your hair is the thickest hair I have ever felt before, it's so hard and full" the hair stylist whined.

I laughed and looked at her reflection from the mirror in front of me, "That's why I do it myself, but that guy over there literally dragged me here"

I whispered and tilted my head towards Alex who was also doing his hair, but I couldn't see because his stylist was behind him.

"Oh, that guy over there? He's hot, how'd you get him?"

I looked at her and blushed, I was surprised she thought he was my boyfriend.

"Actually, he's not my, you know....we're uhm....we're just friends"

She giggled and that was when I noticed her features. She was average height, with strawberry blonde hair tied into a ponytail, with grayish-blue eyes, pinched nose and freckles, she was probably a high school student like me.

"Well, you two would look so cute together".

I smiled and looked across the table and saw a magazine and picked it up.

"Hey, what do you think?" I looked up and saw him, he looked so heavenly and handsome and his eyes had that effect.

"Well?" He said waiting patiently for my answer.

"It's......it's good......you're stunning, I mean your hair, it's cute". I rambled and bit my lower lip.

"Hey Janet mind helping me over here this hair seems like it won't end, no offense but man, this is a lot of work"

Leah, the hairstylist said to one of the other hairstylist in the salon. I looked and saw Alex staring at me and I smiled and looked back down, Why was he staring at me like that? What was he thinking? Does he find me pretty? Really Michelle? He's waiting for you so obviously he just looked at you, right?

The other hair stylist smiled at me, "Hey" I nodded and dropped the magazine back and waited for the never ending hair to be done with. After what seemed like hours I was finally done and to be honest, I looked different, I have never really done my hair like this before, in-fact, I always avoided going to salons because they always complain about my hair being too full and charge more.

"Thank you"

I touched my hair and I really loved the way the side was designed in a zigzag manner and the way the hair looked cute and full. I stood up and walked up to Alex.

"So what do you think?" He stood up and held my face and turned it to the side.

"Let me see...." I  chuckled and he brought down his hand, "You look beautiful, it's cute and way more neater than the previous ones"

I frowned and he looked at me in confusion, "Is there a problem?"

I nodded and grumbled, "I'm the one that did the previous ones". He held my hands and smiled, "The one you did was okay, but a professionals work would be neater, you're trying, but maybe you should be doing your hair here from now on"

He suggested, rocking back and forth.

I nodded and smiled, "Okay, I think you're right, I'll be coming frequently".

Betty arrived and smiled at Alex, "Hey!" She chirped with her high pitched voice, "Hi" Alex muttered under his breath.

She turned and faced me, "So I got two dresses for you, they were supposed to be released next year, but..........you know the owner of the store is my sister's friend, so I told her that you needed an outstanding dress for your carol and she gave me two options so let's get to the dressing room!"

We walked to the store and Alex sat down on the sofa and waited for me as I changed in the dressing room.

"He's quite the hot cake, he's so cute, I don't mean it that way I know he's your boyfriend, but damn he's so adorable".

I laughed as she zipped the white dress for me, "We aren't together, we are just friends".

I came out of the dressing room in a sparkling long white and silver dress ,with an off shoulder laced with gold and full sleeved, with a slit which started from my upper thigh and flowed to the floor. It hugged my body so perfectly that all my curves were visible, it looked so attention seeking.

I coughed and adjusted the front of the dress, "So, what do you think?". I was wondering why he was staring at me with his mouth slightly parted. "This is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen, and you look.......you....you look beautiful, and you look like an angel, Christ you look amazing, I'm sorry, it's just.., you know what I'll just stop talking". I laughed and he chuckled deeply.

"Well, I think I'll try one the other dress". I turned and went back to the dressing room. Few minutes later I came out and wore a red dress that stopped above knee, with an off shoulder..., "Hideous, I prefer the white dress, let's go with the white one please..". I was surprised at the way he begged me to go with the white dress.

We got to the counter and I brought out my phone to pay, but Alex kept pestering me about letting him pay, "No, I'll pay Alexandra, it's my cloth and I can pay for it myself" He shrugged after I declined his offer to let him pay. I paid for the dress and waved goodbye to Betty, promising to call her and keep in touch.

I carried my shopping bag with my dress, shoe and bag in it and we walked to the car. Alex opened the passenger side door for me. "Milady"

I giggled and entered the car, "I don't know what you ate or drank but you seem awkwardly nice and pleasant today". He laughed and entered the drivers seat and started the car.

So......they went shopping blah blah blah, at the end of it all they both like each other, but why aren't they ready to just date each other. Anyways that's their story to tell, See y'all in the next chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.....