Chapter Thirty Three~

Start from the beginning

I screamed and then I saw a figure walking up to me. I looked closely and saw myself walking up to me. I shrieked and moved back and suddenly she was in front of me.

"Where are you running to?" I stopped walking backwards knowing that I didn't even have where to run to.

"Nowhere, but why am I here? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to be involved, just leave me alone".

Sh chuckled deeply and stopped suddenly, "Today, I will be running through everything you need to accomplish your mission, follow me"

She said and totally ignored my questions. She turned and walked back deeper into the forest.

"There were five people who killed your father, they used him to satisfy their own selfish interest known to only them, but from the look of things, you will........"

She trailed off and stopped suddenly in front of a cave and looked back and me. "Find out. Go in"

I looked at her in confusion and she said again, "Go in".

I walked in scared, everywhere was dark, the air was wet and smelt of herbs. I walked in and saw a small pond of water in the middle of the cave.

"Your first mission is to take the life of Alhaja" she said startling me.

I looked at her and frowned, "I can't take the life of anyone".

She tilted her head to the side and looked at the pond, and a man appeared, he was dressed in a blue and rather baggy cloth, which he adjusted from time to time. He was talking to someone and was holding a glass of wine.

"He took the life of your father and you must avenge your father's death".

I looked at her in confusion, "No one killed my father, he had a heart failure and died, no one killed him".

She walked slowly behind me and bent down to pick a stone and tossed it into the water. "Your father was killed by these people, five of them and you will take them down one by one, you must do this to avenge the death of your father!"

She stood up from her squatting position and adjusted her cloth.

I moved back a little from the pond when an image of my father being stabbed in the chest with a sword appeared on the surface of the water. "No, no, no, this isn't true, nobody killed my father, nobody, no"

I picked up a stone from the floor and threw it in the water, just when my dad landed on the ground. Dead. I screamed and dropped to the ground and suddenly everything blacked out.

I woke up screaming and found out I was in a room, I sat up and looked around, something felt familiar about this room, the scent, the window, the door, the dresser, I saw my scarf on the pillow and turned to pick it up when the room door burst open.

"Are you okay? Heard you screaming". He held my face in his hands and I exhaled.

"I'm fine, I just want to use the bathroom".

He nodded and pointed towards the door by the left of the room. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and heard the room door close. I looked at my reflection and washed my face and dried it with a towel. I sat down on the toilet and that's when I noticed the waist bead on my waist which had been on my body for some days now. I tried cutting it off, but it won't budge, I ransacked the cabinets and found a pair of scissors and cut the waist bead.

I dropped the scissors on the counter and pulled up my joggers, only to find the waist bead back in place on my waist. I came out of the toilet and sat down on the bed, it was so soft and smelt like vanilla and was big enough to contain about five people. I walked out of the room and headed downstairs. I was so tired of having all these fainting which wasn't due to anything, but some supernatural force or whatnot.

I sat down on the stool in the kitchen and rested my head on the counter, I heard Alex calling my name from upstairs,

"I'm here!"

He came down the stairs and held my face and tilted it up. He hugged me and rubbed my back and kept muttering.

"You'll be fine". I released myself from his embrace and held his hands.

"I'm so sorry for ruining your game today, I'm sure you see me a a weird person, because I faint pointlessly, I'm really sorry".

He smiled and rubbed my cheeks softly, "It's okay, as long as you are fine, nothing else matters".

I really wanted to tell him what was bothering me, but the voice kept whispering, You alone, no one else must know, you alone. I stood up from the stool and hugged him tightly. I really didn't understand my life at this point, but I also needed to find out the people who killed my father.