I stared at him while he held his belt. “Ant. If we’re gonna do this, I think the first step is to remove our clothes. Don’t you think?” He said. I blushed and got off the bed.

I faced him head on. He put his belt on my desk. I had no belt so I took off my socks. He bent down and removed his shoes and then sock. He looked at my eyes with hunger. Next, I grabbed the hem of my shirt and slowly tugged it up. I removed it and dropped it on the floor. Mike’s eyes widened and his face turned red when his eyes roamed my body. His eyes stopped at my cross-shaped tattoo on my left pec. 

Mike then followed what I did. He eagerly took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. Finally I can see him without the red paint. He was muscular. And from here, I can tell he had a slight tan. He twitched his pecs, earning a giggle from me. 

I hooked my fingers on the side of the shorts and slid them down. I stepped out of them and slid them away. I was growing a semi and it was easy to see. Mike spent a while admiring my body. His hands would sometimes lunge forward, wanting to touch me. But he controlled himself. He did the same, pulling down his pants before getting out of them. There was his friend that I touched a few days ago, becoming harder by the minute. 

Now was the final piece of clothing. “Should we do this at the same time?” He asked. I nodded, nervous of speaking. Sweat ran down my face. I’m terrified at this moment.

Both Mike and I put our fingers on our boxers. We both signed each other and began to slide them down slowly. We bent down so at first I didn’t see anything. But when we stood back up, that’s when it was all on display. 

It hung down and was thick. And hairy. And scary. It was like it was watching me. He was looking at mine too. I noticed he was a bit bigger than me. He is taller after all. And his size was beginning to scare me.

“How does this work?” I nervously asked. Mike stood there until an answer came.

“Well, with the past girls I’ve done this with, it usually starts with a blowjob. Do you know what that is?” He asked. I have indeed heard of it and made the mistake of witnessing it at school.

“Mmhmm. But I’ll need help.” I said. 

“Okay. First, go on your knees.” He instructed. I listened and got down on my knees. They shook as they came into contact with the carpet floor. Mike slowly walked towards me inch by inch until his buddy was near my face. “First. You need to grab it by the base. Then you open your mouth.” He said. 

My hand reached out and I grasped it in my hands. It was warm to the touch. Thick. The outside skin was soft but still felt hard. Mike gasped and moaned loudly. I think I’m doing something right. “Mmm. Yeah. Like that.” He grunted. I opened my mouth. “Now stick out your tongue a bit.” He said. I did as told.

“Perfect. Mmm. Now, put the tip in your mouth. It’s okay to go slow. Just… mmm… take your time.” He kept grunting in between. I did exactly that and took my time with him. He moaned loudly. The taste is something words cannot describe. But think of a flavor you’ve never tried but it’s your favorite.

Mike made sure to warn me about teeth, because apparently it hurts. I accidentally grazed my teeth a few times and apologized but Mike said not to worry. My ego skyrocketed since the entire time I was on my knees, Mike let out some of the loudest moans. “That was the best blow I’ve ever got.” He said.

I looked up at him and blushed. He pulled me up and told me to get on the bed. “What next?” I asked. Both of us sat next to each other, bare with nothing on, wondering what we would do next.

“Well, next we have actual sex.” He said. The word sex fascinated me because of how off-putting is sounds. I know what sex is, I’m not an idiot. But how would it work between two men? That's when I looked down and realized.